Thread: OOOO!!! The BAD MAN the FIEND The EBILl Poacher!!!...lol People are so stupid!!

OOOO!!! The BAD MAN the FIEND The EBILl Poacher!!!...lol People are so stupid!!

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.1863400

This is just totally kills all my faith in mankind...LOL

Steven Spielberg has been accused of slaughtering an animal — except his alleged victim is already extinct.

The Oscar-winning director was denounced on Facebook for killing a dinosaur after Jay Branscomb posted a photo of him on his social media account Sunday. The picture showed Spieberg posing with a mechanical triceratops, which was taken on the set of 1993’s “Jurassic Park.”

“Disgraceful photo of recreational hunter happily posing next to a triceratops he just slaughtered,” Branscomb joked in a Facebook post that has since gone viral. “Please share so the world can name and shame this despicable man.
    Last edited by W5BRM; 07-11-2014 at 05:31 PM.

Banned
    Saw this posted on FB. >sigh<

See my sig.

Quote Originally Posted by KKM View Post
    Saw this posted on FB. >sigh<

See my sig.
    I got sigs turned off but ill take a look.

The sad thing is it actually made Lame Stream Media beyond social media. I don't do FB anyway. Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by N2NKW View Post
    I got sigs turned off but ill take a look.

The sad thing is it actually made Lame Stream Media beyond social media. I don't do FB anyway. Sorry
    Not true. In your sig is says you do twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by KG4CGC View Post
    Not true. In your sig is says you do twitter.
    I turn off other users sigs. Cant see them. Its an option in the menu somewhere. I forgot I had mine turned on. Cant even see mine much less anyone elses...lol

Quote Originally Posted by N2NKW View Post
    I turn off other users sigs. Cant see them. Its an option in the menu somewhere. I forgot I had mine turned on. Cant even see mine much less anyone elses...lol
    You need to take a close look at my sig. The bottom link is a real eye opener.

Master Navigator
    That's the problem with this world. Rich people, like Steven Spielberg kill a bunch of big animals, just to take a photograph. Then, when we want to go out and do a little hunting ourselves, we find that all the best animals are already extinct.

Actually WIk killed it at a dinner party at Spielburg's house. Being best friends since birth, WIK showed undying gratitude to his friend and allowed a quick photo op. We know nothing more.
    "Friendships come in strange packages
    The best ones are opened with a smile"

NA4BH '15

Quote Originally Posted by NA4BH View Post
    Actually WIk killed it at a dinner party at Spielburg's house. Being best friends since birth, WIK showed undying gratitude to his friend and allowed a quick photo op. We know nothing more.
    Some say he taught Spielberg to shoot. Others that he invented the bullet during a 4 day drunk.
    “The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words."
    --Philip K. Dick

Quote Originally Posted by N2NH View Post
    Some say he taught Spielberg to shoot. Others that he invented the bullet during a 4 day drunk.
    Knowing our luck, Dick(head) Cheney was his gun safety instructor.
    Encrypt everything. Even if you have nothing to hide. It increases the noise floor.