Thread: Anybody need a 2m radio?

Anybody need a 2m radio?

Older Kenwood TM-231A from my pile of estate purchases. Memory backup battery replaced 3 months ago. Passes all the basic tests. Comes with mounting bracket, mic, power cord, and service manual. No user manual.

Price is $75, including shipping to any of the lower 48. Payment by USPS money order preferred.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Such Funny Beliefs" -AD5MB

"If someone tells you he believes in and talks to an invisible bunny named Harvey, you put him on medication and a regimen of therapy. If someone tells you he believes in and talks to God, well, that's perfectly acceptable. Why that's the case is impossible for me to fathom." - WP2XX

Latest ClubLog entries.

Sold, pending funds.
    "People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Such Funny Beliefs" -AD5MB

"If someone tells you he believes in and talks to an invisible bunny named Harvey, you put him on medication and a regimen of therapy. If someone tells you he believes in and talks to God, well, that's perfectly acceptable. Why that's the case is impossible for me to fathom." - WP2XX

Latest ClubLog entries.

damn.