Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Homebrew Amps: Why not GROUND the B+?

Banned
    Northwest Arkansas (Ozark-St.Francis National Forest)
    Quote Originally Posted by NA4BH View Post
    If you could only know how much I stood up for you via the emails and PM's I received.

If I only knew the reason I got banned for a week--and by whom. (???)

I'm all ears...

Quote Originally Posted by W9JEF View Post

I'm all ears...
    A word to the wise should be sufficient! Respectfully station, your personal situation is something that should be discussed with the Admins or Moderator via PM's and not on the open message board. Are you cruising for another bruising?

Quote Originally Posted by W9JEF View Post

I'm all ears...
    OK, ears. After repeated warnings about posting political comments in any forum besides the political forum, you continued to do just that. Your standard issue "my bad" response to repeated warnings had worn thin. Bob actually pulled the trigger, but I can assure you he beat me to it by only minutes.

We have a forum (The Forbidden Zone - mainly political topics) that is about as wide open as it can be and still maintain some semblance of civility, so we are VERY serious about there being NO POLITICS in the other forums. Also, the technical forums are for just that, technical discussions, hence the long overdue lock on this piece of garbage.

Our regular members know this, and we are very consistent. We will issue multiple warnings, then, if we are forced to use the clue-by-four, a one week vacation will be imposed. You just enjoyed one of those.

A repeat will bring the offender a two week vacation. Cross that particular line again, and it's a called third strike, game, set, and match.

I'm very hopeful that you have received and understood this message. Now, let me drag a padlock out of the storage chest...
    QAnon / GOP Republicans mentally lack the necessary intelligence to even tell a decent lie (Ex: A cabal of Satanic, cannibalistic pedophiles run a global child sex trafficking ring and conspired against former President Dotard dRUMPf during his term in office... Jewish space lasers, etc.). What in the hell makes anyone believe these melon heads can actually govern?