Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I Wanna Marry Harry - New Fox Low.

I Wanna Marry Harry - New Fox Low.

This is a show where a dozen women contestants vy to marry Prince Harry. Not really. See it's not Prince Harry but a look-alike. And he's not marrying anyone.

From the creators of Joe Millionaire comes the brand new show I Wanna Marry "Harry," where 12 American women are given the chance to fight and connive their way into a marriage with Prince Harry.

Here's the catch: He's not really Prince Harry. In fact, he's not royalty at all.

In this exclusive promo for the upcoming reality series, we get a look at how far they go to convince these contestants to believe the man they are competing for is the real deal. From a mansion, to helicopter rides, and even fake paparazzi hiding in the woods.

I Wanna Marry "Harry" premieres May 27 on Fox.
    From what I can figure out, this isn't an April Fools joke. And it is a new low for Fox.

WATCH: Women Fight To Marry Prince Harry! (<<< That's the real title of the story.)
    “The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words."
    --Philip K. Dick

TV is crap honestly I don't know why people even bother with it.
    I AM THE VOICE OF THE VOICELESS!

Quote Originally Posted by W2IBC View Post
    TV is crap honestly I don't know why people even bother with it.
    SNL

Quote Originally Posted by KG4CGC View Post
    SNL
    And Here Comes Honey Boo-Boo.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

Watching CBS Action reruns of Startrek Enterprize now, so not all is crap.
    Long live home satellite motorized dishes...;)
    "If the Republicans will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop
    telling the truth about them." - Adlai Stevenson (1900-1965)
    “I’m not liberal/conservative, I’m anti-idiotarian.”
    At some point in the last 20 years, the left moved to the center, and the right moved into a mental institution

What can you expect from Fox and a dozen incredibly stupid, gullible gold diggers? Well, maybe not incredibly stupid or gullible, but gold diggers getting plenty of gold playing to the cameras, the incredibly stupid will be watching. You don't have to remind me not to watch it, the last time I watched channel 5 (NYC) was when I was a kid watching a few pretty good children's shows 60 years ago.
    "The universe is under no obligation to make sense to you."
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

73 de Warren KB2VXA
    Station powered by atomic energy, operator powered by natural gas.

Banned
    Northwest Arkansas (Ozark-St.Francis National Forest)

All those women will be in tears when Princess Harry shows off his hubby!!
    Encrypt everything. Even if you have nothing to hide. It increases the noise floor.

Master Navigator
    The only thing worse than watcing all those dumb TV reality shows: watching all those dumb TV reality shows dubbed in Spanish.

Have you ever noticed Spike's clever disclaimer "Not reality, actuality."? ACTUALLY a bunch of scripted actors followed around by a camera crew like on the original Operation Repo, that when asked what the cameras are for Matt gets all huffy and replies "for our protection... and yours". Yeah right, like a cameraman running to get away from violence (usually started by Matt's big mouth) is protection? Well, watching a dysfunctional family of land whales and an out of shape gorilla who has quit or been fired a thousand times making fools of themselves is funny when I haven't anything better to do. Oh, one more thing, have you noticed that "theme song" is a loop track? Not reality... lots of MONEY for ten minutes' comedic acting.
    "The universe is under no obligation to make sense to you."
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

73 de Warren KB2VXA
    Station powered by atomic energy, operator powered by natural gas.