Thread: CQ WW RTTY WPX begins in less than an hour.

CQ WW RTTY WPX begins in less than an hour.

http://www.cqwpxrtty.com/rules.htm

The PSK people will be much butt hurt.

deedle, deedle, deedle, deedle...
    "People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Such Funny Beliefs" -AD5MB

"If someone tells you he believes in and talks to an invisible bunny named Harvey, you put him on medication and a regimen of therapy. If someone tells you he believes in and talks to God, well, that's perfectly acceptable. Why that's the case is impossible for me to fathom." - WP2XX

Latest ClubLog entries.

Here we go again. Another contest. These guys will use the WARC bands and run illegal power just to win some paper. They will probably try to use MY frequency, too. Even if I don't need it, it's just the whole idea of someone else using MY personal frequency. And what about the MM net, .313, and the rest of the public service nets? Oh, the humanity.
    A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory

RIP ALBI-W3MIV RIP RUSS-W5RB RIP BOB-VK3ZL

"People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Such Funny Beliefs" -AD5MB

"If someone tells you he believes in and talks to an invisible bunny named Harvey, you put him on medication and a regimen of therapy. If someone tells you he believes in and talks to God, well, that's perfectly acceptable. Why that's the case is impossible for me to fathom." - WP2XX

Latest ClubLog entries.

Hey, where's the picture of Hugh Manatee that always gets posted after my contest rant? I go to great pains to bitch on each and every contest. I am an equal contest bitcher.
    A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory

RIP ALBI-W3MIV RIP RUSS-W5RB RIP BOB-VK3ZL

My enthusiasm for contests seems to be waning. I got bored after 82 contacts.

Maybe I'll put some time in tomorrow.

Latest ClubLog entries.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ3N View Post
    http://www.cqwpxrtty.com/rules.htm

The PSK people will be much butt hurt.

deedle, deedle, deedle, deedle...
    Nah... most of the PSK folks are OK with RTTY contesting, its the JT65 crowd that hates us!

http://forums.qrz.com/showthread.php...tal-Modes-Gone

Well actually the author of this thread doesn't hate us... he pretty much just hates me!
    Scott - NĜIU
    http://i676.photobucket.com/albums/vv124/scottaschultz/iub.jpg
    President - National Sarcasm Society
    "Like we need your support!"

Same contest butt hurt, same bat channel. :roll:

Saw the same type of thing on FB today, as well. I'm half tempted to create a FB page/group called Anti-Contest Butt Hurt.

Latest ClubLog entries.