Thread: Astron RS-35a...

Astron RS-35a...

If y'all hadn't seen it on the swamp, I'm selling my Astron RS-35a that I got from Jeff-Fa-Fa.

He sold it to me for $75 plus shipping, so I'll sell it to any of the Island members for the same deal.

It works fine, nearly looks new, has a power cable and some kind of leads that Jeff's sister threw in the box.

lemme know. chris (at) coyfish . me

Yo, Chris, long time no type. What, you don't have time for us any more? We're hurt, I tell ya, deeply hurt.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

Yeah I know. I think about y'all all the time though... if that helps! LOL

We did the wedding thing for my sister, and then we did the house thing and FINALLY closed on Dec 11th. It ended up being a three ring circus with all the hoops that we had to jump through. And then somewhere in there I ended up picking up yet another hobby. PLEASE MOVE ALL LIQUIDS AWAY FROM THE KEYBOARD... I started knitting. Like two needles and some yarn knitting. Dont laugh. And I became completely enthralled with it. So much so that I even bought a spinning wheel and I'm making my own yarn now. I find it very meditative and self centering. It quiets my head monkeys so to speak. And as a result I'm spending less time as a keyboard warrior, and more time doing constructive things. I've even curbed my facebook time to one our a week!

And I haven't turned on a radio since probably September maybe? And that may have only been one of the 4 times I used to FTM-350 before I sold it.

Anyway, now that we bought the house and are making plans to remodel etc... I had to take a hard look at all my hobbies - hot glass, photography, darkroom, radio, knitting and more - and decide which ones I could reasonably keep and which ones had to go. Unfortunately radio got the ax, along with glass, and possibly my dark room. I'm even listing some of my antinque cameras just to make room in the house and free up some funds.

I still have this if anyone is interested....

Good to hear from you Chris. Don't be a stranger. And, my sweater size is 38R. Just sayin.........................
    A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory

RIP ALBI-W3MIV RIP RUSS-W5RB RIP BOB-VK3ZL