Orca Whisperer
    Quote Originally Posted by W2IBC View Post
    Chromium
    Try Google Chrome, and report back.
    Big Giant Meteor 2020 - We need to make Earth Great Again

http://www.coreyreichle.com

Quote Originally Posted by KC2UGV View Post
    Try Google Chrome, and report back.
    That should give a clue since chrome is a subset of chromium.
    I keep my 2 feet on the ground, and my head in the twilight zone.

Quote Originally Posted by n2ize View Post
    Huh ??? I'm using Fedora 19 (64 bit) and Firefox, Opera, and Chrome all work great. I mostly use Opera but Firefox also runs great on F19. Did you try running strace or running it under gdb to get some info as to why it balks.P.S. I presume you built chromium from source ? Did you have any issues during the build ?
    got chromium from repo......as for the firefox problem no matter what I do to try and track the issue, as soon as FF is "clicked" to run screen pixalates, hard lockup nothing gets saved. i just gave up on FF and moved to other things.

test with opera
    test
    test

opera spaces correctly, so its a chromium issue.

got chromium from repo......as for the firefox problem no matter what I do to try and track the issue, as soon as FF is "clicked" to run screen pixalates, hard lockup nothing gets saved. i just gave up on FF and moved to other things.
    It's strange though. Just curious is it running on a 64 but system or an older 32 bit system and is the Fedora version FC19-64 or FC19-32 ? I tried but I can't seem to recreate the problem here.

It's strange though. Just curious is it running on a 64 but system or an older 32 bit system and is the Fedora version FC19-64 or FC19-32 ? I tried but I can't seem to recreate the problem here.
    32Installed fedora on a neighbors laptop today, tried it on there and it works fine. so hard telling what it is.. I know it started with F18

32Installed fedora on a neighbors laptop today, tried it on there and it works fine. so hard telling what it is.. I know it started with F18

Interesting. If you figure it out please let me know what causes the problem. Good to know in the event I ever come across the same problem. Do you think it might be a hardware related issue ?

Interesting. If you figure it out please let me know what causes the problem. Good to know in the event I ever come across the same problem. Do you think it might be a hardware related issue ?
    yeah I am thinking its hardware related, odd though since I am not running any super special hardware just basic off the shelf crap. after F20 is out about a month or two ill upgrade to 20 and see if the problem remains.

UPDATE - well I installed F20 LXDE fresh, and FireF works like it should. no lockup. so evidently it was fixed in 20