Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: They Killed Brian

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KG4CGC View Post
    So you thought that episode was pro Limbaugh? Interesting.
    Yes. I'll watch it again if you think I'm wrong on that.

If you already think McFarland is a douche then I can see why you'd think the episode was Pro Limbaugh. I think it showed how wishy washy some people are and how easily led others are.

Part of what set Family Guy apart was their willingness to step on the toes of the people who felt they were this direction or that direction and pigeonhole them...basically, they liked to throw curveballs. But I agree with Kel on South Park, they always have Kyle or Stan light everyone up with a speech about how stupid everyone is being.

And they arent afraid to actually show the characters pooping. Who else does that on primetime?

And this is South Park night!

Not for me, i haven't watched tv in 2 years.

Quote Originally Posted by N7YA View Post
    Not for me, i haven't watched tv in 2 years.
    So..........you haven't seen anyone poop in primetime for 2 years? You must be beside yourself.
    A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory

RIP ALBI-W3MIV RIP RUSS-W5RB RIP BOB-VK3ZL

Kelli says:
    "I like Family Guy, but mostly stopped watching after Limbaugh did a cameo and the whole episode was obviously a ploy to make Limbag seem like a nice person who is simply misunderstood, rather than the lying, hypocritical piece of shit that he is."

I saw that episode rerun recently and it IS undoubtedly pro Limbuger, portraying him as the All American. Morphing into a Bald Eagle and flying into the sunset was the icing on the cake! THAT stirred something indescribable within me, I didn't know whether I should run to the bathroom or jump out the window. Maybe the window, I can't fit down the toilet.

South Fark is another story entirely filled to the brim with poop. They poop, they stuff food up their behinds and poop out their mouths and then there is Mr. Hanky the Christmas poo. Cartman has more up there than can normally fit, his alien implant is a huge microwave array that communicates with the mother shit... ship. Then the Japanese are jealous of Americans, they have small penises. I could go on and on filling pages with their hilarious antics, the show is one of my rather few favorites so come on down to South Park and meet some friends of mine.
    "The universe is under no obligation to make sense to you."
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

73 de Warren KB2VXA
    Station powered by atomic energy, operator powered by natural gas.

Quote Originally Posted by K7SGJ View Post
    So..........you haven't seen anyone poop in primetime for 2 years? You must be beside yourself.

Its killing me!

And then....

not so much.

Agree with Kelli. But I find Family Guy is pretty shallow, predictable and it seems to kow-tow to a lot of other different genres, stealing, not borrowing their ideas.

In other words, they're kissing ass way too much. It's that obvious. South Park forevah!
    “The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words."
    --Philip K. Dick