Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who's Jared A. Bruegman?

Who's Jared A. Bruegman?

From today's FCC Digest:
    JARED A. BRUEGMAN. Issued a monetary forfeiture in the amount of $500 to Jared A. Bruegman for the operation of an unlicensed radio transmitter on the
    frequency 14.312 MHz in Bolivar, Missouri. Action by: Regional Director, South Central Region, Enforcement Bureau. Adopted: 10/23/2013 by Forfeiture Order. (DA
    No. 13-2049). EB
    http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_publi...-13-2049A1.doc
    http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_publi...-13-2049A1.pdf
    http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_publi...-13-2049A1.txt
    So who is this guy? Anyone know? Or is he simply one of the many trolls & psychophants attracted to the Western Canadian cuckoo known to infest occupy that part of the spectrum?

(The document notes that he was to be fined $10,000. He requested reduction of the forfeiture based on his inability to pay.)
    Last edited by W3WN; 10-24-2013 at 12:15 PM.
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Cutch 300!!!!!

“Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

He's Mrs. Bruegman's son.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ6BSO View Post
    He's Mrs. Bruegman's son.
    I heard they were so poor, the neighbor lady had him.
    A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory

RIP ALBI-W3MIV RIP RUSS-W5RB RIP BOB-VK3ZL

"Where would we be without the agitators of the world to attach the electrodes
    of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?" ~ Professor "Dick" Soloman

Looks like another of the UNID jammers of 313 got caught by the U.S. FCC and bites the dust!.....a few down and how many more to go? ....... Mr.Kooky really knows how to attract them.......
    Why,driving into a brick wall at 60 miles per hour, would I expect it not to hurt! :roll:

Walk and Talk like a Canajun!!

That's the outlaw "Jesse Jaaayyyyymmess" who used to sing on the frequency in question.

Said pirate and any who support him need jail time.
    "Everyone wants to be an AM Gangsta until it's time to start doing AM Gangsta shit."

Witch Doctor
    now there you go!!
    mr nutcase is doing everyone a public service
    Sarcasm is a Body's Natural Defense Against Stupid

The FCC has fined Jared A. Bruegman, ex-KCØIQN, of Bolivar, Missouri, $500 for transmitting on 14.312 MHz without a license. Last February, the FCC told Bruegman in a Notice of Apparent Liability for Forfeiture (NAL) that it intended to impose a $10,000 fine, but in a Forfeiture Order released October 23, the FCC reduced the fine.
    "If the Republicans will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop
    telling the truth about them." - Adlai Stevenson (1900-1965)
    “I’m not liberal/conservative, I’m anti-idiotarian.”
    At some point in the last 20 years, the left moved to the center, and the right moved into a mental institution

Lurker
    Jessie was the nicest guy on 14.313. If you asked him to stop seranading while you had an important discussion he would kindly comply. Naturally they busted him instead of the resident psychopaths, narcissistic nasties and pig ignorant Fascists who appear to have immunity from FCC "Enforcement". Much of the 14.313 Predator Zoo has now moved to 3833kHz which they say they "stole" from the Possum Net. If anyone knows how I can contact Jarad AKA "Jessie James" please let me know.
    HOP

Quote Originally Posted by Headley O. Possum View Post
    Jessie was the nicest guy on 14.313. If you asked him to stop seranading while you had an important discussion he would kindly comply. Naturally they busted him instead of the resident psychopaths, narcissistic nasties and pig ignorant Fascists who appear to have immunity from FCC "Enforcement". Much of the 14.313 Predator Zoo has now moved to 3833kHz which they say they "stole" from the Possum Net. If anyone knows how I can contact Jarad AKA "Jessie James" please let me know.
    HOP
    Is that you oh Mike AE4FB?? .......if not you sure sound like him from what i've heard..... I always thought the Possums had their get togethers on 3843 ....... sounds like the toeing of the Karol Madera VE7KFM propaganda to me...... carry on.

:-|
    Why,driving into a brick wall at 60 miles per hour, would I expect it not to hurt! :roll:

Walk and Talk like a Canajun!!