Thread: WOOF!

WOOF!

First of all, I am not a Bengals FANatic. Having said that, today, I witnessed the most awesome NFL game I have ever seen. I have seen a few in my day. This was more like a college bowl game. The Bengals defeated Green Bay 34-30. They are the first team to be ahead, flounder, come from behind a 16 point deficit and score 16 points to win from the 3rd quarter. I almost decided to go to the grocery, but am glad I stayed. Yeah, sometimes one has to support the local NFL team.

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=330922004
    Last edited by suddenseer; 09-22-2013 at 04:41 PM.

cul de n8tb
    "Sadly, it always takes a few martyrs to get the ball rolling." Colonel Tim Boldman 2001
    "There are no differences but differences of degree between different degrees of difference and no difference."--William James
    "Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings." Victor J. Stenger

Forum Addict
    They are who we thought they were!
    Jim
    The machine does not isolate us from the great problems of nature but plunges us more deeply into them. - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

WHO DEY!!!!

cul de n8tb
    "Sadly, it always takes a few martyrs to get the ball rolling." Colonel Tim Boldman 2001
    "There are no differences but differences of degree between different degrees of difference and no difference."--William James
    "Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings." Victor J. Stenger