Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Better Call Saul

Better Call Saul

It looks like the hit AMC series Breaking Bad as spawned a spinoff. Better Call Saul is the working title of a one hour prequel based on the character Saul Goodman, the criminal attorney played by Bob Odenkirk. You might recognize Odenkirk from the comedy series Mr. Show. One would think if the one hour prequel is a hit, there will be at least 8 more shows following.

I must admit, if I ever get in trouble I want a low life, bottom feeding pond scum sucking lawyer like Saul to get me off the hook.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUXAgUoPa3U

http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/...happening.html

cul de n8tb
    "Sadly, it always takes a few martyrs to get the ball rolling." Colonel Tim Boldman 2001
    "There are no differences but differences of degree between different degrees of difference and no difference."--William James
    "Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings." Victor J. Stenger

"He's not just a criminal attorney, he's a criminal attorney."
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

Banned
    The rest on Breaking Bad episodes should be available on Netflix as of today.

I don't want to spoil anything for those who haven't see it yet but...

All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ6BSO View Post
    I don't want to spoil anything for those who haven't see it yet but...

Thanks a lot, Bub. And I was going to go to the first showing of that tomorrow. Pffft Now I'll have to find something else to do. Bastid
    A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory

RIP ALBI-W3MIV RIP RUSS-W5RB RIP BOB-VK3ZL

Quote Originally Posted by K7SGJ View Post
    Thanks a lot, Bub. And I was going to go to the first showing of that tomorrow. Pffft Now I'll have to find something else to do. Bastid
    Well, then, don't read this spoiler.

Just what we need, yet another clone. Just one more thing that shows the utter lack of creativity in TV these days, nothing new, just SOSDD.
    "The universe is under no obligation to make sense to you."
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

73 de Warren KB2VXA
    Station powered by atomic energy, operator powered by natural gas.

For the most part, I would be in total agreement. If this series has the same writing team, production, etc, it will be a stand alone gem. That character is IMHO one of the most colorful roles in that series. Most of the other sequels, and prequels are the proverbial 'flogging the dead horse'.

cul de n8tb
    "Sadly, it always takes a few martyrs to get the ball rolling." Colonel Tim Boldman 2001
    "There are no differences but differences of degree between different degrees of difference and no difference."--William James
    "Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings." Victor J. Stenger

Quote Originally Posted by KJ6BSO View Post
    Well, then, don't read this spoiler.

Well, so much for going to the drive-in tonight. And I was thinking I might get lucky, too.
    A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory

RIP ALBI-W3MIV RIP RUSS-W5RB RIP BOB-VK3ZL

Quote Originally Posted by K7SGJ View Post
    Well, so much for going to the drive-in tonight. And I was thinking I might get lucky, too.
    Well if you're not Mormon......

Just sayin...