Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: HamIsland Tshirts!

:( nothing here yet either...

I'm beginning to believe that Secret Squirrel has a mole in the delivery system & has arranged for everything to be donated to orphans in Zimbabwe, along with the "championship" shirts & hats that are pre-printed in the name of the losing team.
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Cutch 300!!!!!

“Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

...still waiting on ours...
    "Everyone wants to be an AM Gangsta until it's time to start doing AM Gangsta shit."

Guess these are a write off. :(

As of 4 PM EDT Today: Nada

I guess we now know where Cliff Clavin works, following his retirement from the Boston area USPS.
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.

Cutch 300!!!!!

Maybe i should start to pick up on knitting my own T shirts ;)
    "If the Republicans will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop
    telling the truth about them." - Adlai Stevenson (1900-1965)
    “I’m not liberal/conservative, I’m anti-idiotarian.”
    At some point in the last 20 years, the left moved to the center, and the right moved into a mental institution

Quote Originally Posted by W4GPL View Post
    Seems someone had an unpaid balance on his local pick n' ship store account.. Should be on their way now. Sorry guys! For what it's worth, they tried to contact me several times but I ignored the unknown number on my phone. Sometimes an unknown number isn't always a solicitor, who knew?
    It's been a month. SOMEONE should have gotten their shirt by now.

That no one has reported as such implies that there is a problem. And the first place to start asking questions is at the store that shipped them.

I'm really hoping at this point that someone at that shipper's didn't get the word that the bill was paid, and that all of the packages are still sitting somewhere.

Otherwise, a trace needs to be started... and the shipper is the one to start that trace.

At this point, the shirt itself? Fuggedaboudit. I'd just like to know what happened.

BAN THE DH!

Cutch 300!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by W3WN View Post
    It's been a month. SOMEONE should have gotten their shirt by now.

That no one has reported as such implies that there is a problem. And the first place to start asking questions is at the store that shipped them.

I'm really hoping at this point that someone at that shipper's didn't get the word that the bill was paid, and that all of the packages are still sitting somewhere.

Otherwise, a trace needs to be started... and the shipper is the one to start that trace.

At this point, the shirt itself? Fuggedaboudit. I'd just like to know what happened.
    Maybe you'll get lucky and get some Island Undies.
    A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory

RIP ALBI-W3MIV RIP RUSS-W5RB RIP BOB-VK3ZL

Quote Originally Posted by K7SGJ View Post
    Maybe you'll get lucky and get some Island Undies.
    Nah. I'm never that lucky.

I think this was a good intention gone horribly wrong, and I'm sure everyone is irritated that things went so bad on something that should have been so simple. Again, at this point, I'm no longer concerned WRT whether or not it ever makes an appearance (that means, don't bother reordering), I'd just like to know what happened.

BAN THE DH!

Cutch 300!!!!!

Agreed. Id like to know as well. The silence is a bit disconcerting.