Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: HamIsland Tshirts!

That's no lady, that's my _________________.
    A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory

RIP ALBI-W3MIV RIP RUSS-W5RB RIP BOB-VK3ZL

Quote Originally Posted by N8YX View Post
    That, that lady looks like a dood...
    Ya think?
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Cutch 2K!!

“Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

OK, I almost hate to do this...

I don't know if or when we're ever going to hear from Jeff again. He still owes us an explanation at least... but never mind that for right now.

Now: I just finished packing up an order of 80 T-Shirts for Little Miss Field Day's last High School Musical. The Boss & I are co-running the parents committee, so besides running the concession stand, this got dumped in my lap as well.

Including the setup costs, the shirts came to about $9 each for S - XL, $10 each for 2XL & up. (Well, we did get a quantity discount by going over 72 shirts -- 1 case -- which cut the price a bit, but never mind that.) That included both the printing on the front (they did a nice job on the graphic) in multiple colors, and single color listing of the cast & crew names on the back.

So let me ask the group...

Do you want me to look into a shirt order? [Do NOT send me any shekels now, please!!!]

Keep in mind that there would be postage costs as well, so this is positively NOT a set price. I just want to get a feeling... no, not that kind of feeling, you have a dirty mind & keep up the good work, you know who you are... to see if it's worth it.

This is completely independent of the previous attempt, this would be me on my own.

Thoughts?
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.

Cutch 2K!!

Quote Originally Posted by W3WN View Post
    OK, I almost hate to do this...

I don't know if or when we're ever going to hear from Jeff again. He still owes us an explanation at least... but never mind that for right now.

Now: I just finished packing up an order of 80 T-Shirts for Little Miss Field Day's last High School Musical. The Boss & I are co-running the parents committee, so besides running the concession stand, this got dumped in my lap as well.

Including the setup costs, the shirts came to about $9 each for S - XL, $10 each for 2XL & up. (Well, we did get a quantity discount by going over 72 shirts -- 1 case -- which cut the price a bit, but never mind that.) That included both the printing on the front (they did a nice job on the graphic) in multiple colors, and single color listing of the cast & crew names on the back.

So let me ask the group...

Do you want me to look into a shirt order? [Do NOT send me any shekels now, please!!!]

Keep in mind that there would be postage costs as well, so this is positively NOT a set price. I just want to get a feeling... no, not that kind of feeling, you have a dirty mind & keep up the good work, you know who you are... to see if it's worth it.

This is completely independent of the previous attempt, this would be me on my own.

Thoughts?
    Talk to me before you do this since 1) I worked in a screen print shop and 2) I have all the original artwork. I might be able to save you some grief and be sure you get the best results possible.
    Last edited by NQ6U; 03-13-2015 at 09:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ6BSO View Post
    Talk to me before you do this since 1) I worked in a screen print shop and 2) I have all the original artwork. I might be able to save you some grief and be sure you get the best results possible.
    Well, the undies were impressive

Conch Master
    Quote Originally Posted by K7SGJ View Post
    Well, the undies were impressive
    Anybody can do underpants. Tape a silhouette of your favorite Disney character into the back of your underpants and drink a quart of Olestra.
    "Love Trumps Hate."
    "You Facist, Sexual Predator!"
    " I thought a lot about blowing up the White House"
    Uh Huh, What Love?

Quote Originally Posted by KK4AMI View Post
    Anybody can do underpants. Tape a silhouette of your favorite Disney character into the back of your underpants and drink a quart of Olestra.

No shit? Who Gnu?

Quote Originally Posted by KJ6BSO View Post
    Considering the underwhelming response, I don't think this is going to fly, at least at present.

Oh well, it was a thought.

Now if Jeff ever pops back in, the local printer I used for the school musical cast/crew shirts (Commonwealth Press) had a VERY reasonable cost per shirt. $650 net for 80 shirts, including the artwork fees... which comes to $8.125 per shirt (there were 5 XXL/XXXL shirts included, and those were an extra $1 each, so that should be factored in as well) with quantity discount.

Of course, he'd have to deal with some shipping charges as well. I didn't, I just drove down to their printing plant & picked them up. Neat little building. You should see the bell they have... you know, the "Ring the Bell for Service" bell. It's an actual old school bell, and boy, is it loud!

BAN THE DH!

Cutch 2K!!

Earlier in this thread I posted a site that will do the shirts, one at a time.
    Even sent the artwork from Da Pope, so it would be there already.

Underwhelming response as well.
    "Where would we be without the agitators of the world to attach the electrodes
    of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?" ~ Professor "Dick" Soloman

Why don't we all get an Island logo tattoo on our chests? It will last longer, and they don't charge for extra ink on plus sizes.