Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Any plans to change the site soon ?

Any plans to change the site soon ?

Seams to be really down lately. Any chance of revival ?

What's down?
    Renewing several times daily every time new posts pop up?
    We don't have as much members at over at qrz so what do you expect?
    "If the Republicans will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop
    telling the truth about them." - Adlai Stevenson (1900-1965)
    “I’m not liberal/conservative, I’m anti-idiotarian.”
    At some point in the last 20 years, the left moved to the center, and the right moved into a mental institution

Orca Whisperer
    It's this thing called "Summer". People are outside. I'm stuck at a PC right now, and I'm killing time.
    Big Giant Meteor 2020 - We need to make Earth Great Again

http://www.coreyreichle.com

Quote Originally Posted by KC2UGV View Post
    It's this thing called "Summer". People are outside. I'm stuck at a PC right now, and I'm killing time.
    And I'm waiting on some hardware to finish the radial system on my 160m T antenna.
    "People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Such Funny Beliefs" -AD5MB

"If someone tells you he believes in and talks to an invisible bunny named Harvey, you put him on medication and a regimen of therapy. If someone tells you he believes in and talks to God, well, that's perfectly acceptable. Why that's the case is impossible for me to fathom." - WP2XX

Latest ClubLog entries.

The only activity that seems to be slower is in the Political forum, no loss. Everything else seems to be equally as fast or slow paced (whichever you prefer) as it has always been. At least in the five years that I have been here. Aside from when a random topic of interest becomes popular for a few days and people live in front of their keyboard.

Also, as was already stated, it is summer. I know for many online activity is much like on air activity. It is decreased in the warmer months as people go on vacation or simply stay outside for longer periods.

This place has always been more of an underground rave than a mainstream discotheque.

"A night sky full of cries. Hearts filled with lies. The contract: is it worth the price?"

Statistically, we're only off by a small margin in terms of active posts. And as for the volume of traffic, we have increased every month for the last 2 years.

Quote Originally Posted by W4GPL View Post
    Statistically, we're only off by a small margin in terms of active posts. And as for the volume of traffic, we have increased every month for the last 2 years.
    To me it seems that activity shifts from time to time. Or rather its focus. It is normally noticed more easily by those that contain their activity to one or two boards. Just what I have noticed.

"A night sky full of cries. Hearts filled with lies. The contract: is it worth the price?"

Seems okay to me. All the important stuff seems to get pretty well covered, even some of the not so important stuff. All in all, it's all good, y'all.
    A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory

RIP ALBI-W3MIV RIP RUSS-W5RB RIP BOB-VK3ZL

We've been off to the races (Friday) and running errands/visiting friends in Columbus (Saturday) in addition to the usual hectic summer schedule and I'll wager lots more folk find themselves in this spot.

Things will pick up come fall, major contest time or perhaps when a major event occurs and people want to discuss it amongst their peers. After all, most Islanders seem to be pretty active - not the normal "ham" by any stretch. We pursue life outside the shack too. ;)
    "Everyone wants to be an AM Gangsta until it's time to start doing AM Gangsta shit."

There has been a marked slowdown, and more people leaving.