Page 558 of 765 FirstFirst ... 58458508548556557558559560568608658 ... LastLast
Results 5,571 to 5,580 of 7648

Thread: The 'What Are You Listening To?' Thread

I had to wonder how Hank was getting that sound during the ride; never heard a strat sound quite like that...in one of the other videos you can actually see him pulling the strings so they snap back against the frets.
    Pretty cool.

"Bacon, Beans and Limousines"
    "Actually, it's a Democratic Republic; Democratic comes first".
    Please don't confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is obviously me, But my attitude depends largely upon you.

This is a cool early strat player. I know it was given to him for the advertisement. It is even moar fun to watch with herbal enhancement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJXjV...eature=related

cul de n8tb
    "Sadly, it always takes a few martyrs to get the ball rolling." Colonel Tim Boldman 2001
    "There are no differences but differences of degree between different degrees of difference and no difference."--William James
    "Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings." Victor J. Stenger

This is a cool early strat player. I know it was given to him for the advertisement. It is even moar fun to watch with herbal enhancement. <br><br>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJXjV6UY9lc&amp;feature=related<br>

cul de n8tb
    "Sadly, it always takes a few martyrs to get the ball rolling." Colonel Tim Boldman 2001
    "There are no differences but differences of degree between different degrees of difference and no difference."--William James
    "Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings." Victor J. Stenger

Damn I am stoned.

cul de n8tb

^^^Then its probably a good time for this.

:cool2:

"Bacon, Beans and Limousines"
    "Actually, it's a Democratic Republic; Democratic comes first".
    Please don't confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is obviously me, But my attitude depends largely upon you.

I love ancient analog/digital transducers.

cul de n8tb

A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory

RIP ALBI-W3MIV RIP RUSS-W5RB RIP BOB-VK3ZL

A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory

RIP ALBI-W3MIV RIP RUSS-W5RB RIP BOB-VK3ZL

cul de n8tb

cul de n8tb