Page 655 of 765 FirstFirst ... 155555605645653654655656657665705755 ... LastLast
Results 6,541 to 6,550 of 7648

Thread: The 'What Are You Listening To?' Thread

cul de n8tb
    "Sadly, it always takes a few martyrs to get the ball rolling." Colonel Tim Boldman 2001
    "There are no differences but differences of degree between different degrees of difference and no difference."--William James
    "Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings." Victor J. Stenger

Quote Originally Posted by K7SGJ View Post
    Holy Shit, man. You need to get away from the stereo for awhile, and go outside and play. :stickpoke:
    I tunes...I tunes 50 cents a pop

cul de n8tb
    "Sadly, it always takes a few martyrs to get the ball rolling." Colonel Tim Boldman 2001
    "There are no differences but differences of degree between different degrees of difference and no difference."--William James
    "Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings." Victor J. Stenger

Quote Originally Posted by suddenseer View Post
    I tunes...I tunes 50 cents a pop
    Or 5 for $5?
    A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory

RIP ALBI-W3MIV RIP RUSS-W5RB RIP BOB-VK3ZL

cul de n8tb

Quote Originally Posted by K7SGJ View Post
    Or 5 for $5?
    I don't buy the new songs. The oldies are 50 cents...i am spending my children's inheritance...LOL

cul de n8tb

cul de n8tb

“The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words."
    --Philip K. Dick

“The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words."
    --Philip K. Dick

--Philip K. Dick