Page 649 of 765 FirstFirst ... 149549599639647648649650651659699749 ... LastLast
Results 6,481 to 6,490 of 7648

Thread: The 'What Are You Listening To?' Thread

For the Pope: II Mio Papa.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiCfQVo2xww

cul de n8tb
    "Sadly, it always takes a few martyrs to get the ball rolling." Colonel Tim Boldman 2001
    "There are no differences but differences of degree between different degrees of difference and no difference."--William James
    "Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings." Victor J. Stenger

3 geeks on stage in a bar. I still had little pieces of shipping plastic on this j model. I had to sell it, my ricky, and a linear amplifier with 3-1000Z's to pay mortgage, and truck payments...shit happens...I should have chose homeless, i'd still have that 4001 Ricky. I fit in size 36 pants back then too whoopee.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUuPQsC7fYU

cul de n8tb
    "Sadly, it always takes a few martyrs to get the ball rolling." Colonel Tim Boldman 2001
    "There are no differences but differences of degree between different degrees of difference and no difference."--William James
    "Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings." Victor J. Stenger

This vid took about 12 hours to shoot. I learned what a video/audio synchronizer is. This was not too far from Luke. Somewhere near Roanoke I think. I have trouble remembering. Continuity was hard to do because some of the crowd was getting very drunk., and their where new ones coming in every 5 minutes. The video guy had no idea of the real conditions he was working with. We were MTV2 wanness at this point the bar was supposed to open 4 hours early, and just or us to shoot. Can an y o you guess when the real "OPEN" sign was raised???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWbrnzGG0SU

Last edited by suddenseer; 07-08-2013 at 12:19 AM.

cul de n8tb

Misted Muppet - Towards the Castle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KWeGcEU914

“The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words."
    --Philip K. Dick

“The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words."
    --Philip K. Dick

--Philip K. Dick

--Philip K. Dick

--Philip K. Dick