Page 3 of 747 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 7466

Thread: The 'What Are You Listening To?' Thread

  1. #21
    Island Poet Laureate rot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Henderson,NC
    Posts
    3,374
    I could be
    falling
    into a
    kww posting stlye.
    hepme...
    hepme.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dg7HE-P_C54
    rot
    "In the field of opportunity, it's plowing time again."
    N.Young

  2. #22
    Volcano Tamer kf0rt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Denver 'burbs
    Posts
    11,001
    Quote Originally Posted by rot
    I could be
    falling
    into a
    kww posting stlye.
    hepme...
    hepme.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dg7HE-P_C54
    rot
    Got any Karen Carpenter?

  3. #23
    Island Poet Laureate rot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Henderson,NC
    Posts
    3,374
    Well you asked for it
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONGVPxbFENM
    Drive through the intro.
    Crappy video,
    but some nice technical work if you let it come through.
    rot
    "In the field of opportunity, it's plowing time again."
    N.Young

  4. #24
    Volcano Tamer kf0rt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Denver 'burbs
    Posts
    11,001
    Those white boots are HAWT!

  5. #25
    Master Navigator KU4MY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    "I love my brick!"
    Posts
    1,206
    Speaking of Genesis!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MzShg7yXik

    Oh wait..... a BETTER remake?!?!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KW8DRSvEoQ

  6. #26
    Bitter Dark Overlord. Trampler of the Little People WX7P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Underneath the Atomic Ooze of Hanford, WA
    Posts
    9,690
    Quote Originally Posted by rot
    Well you asked for it
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONGVPxbFENM
    Drive through the intro.
    Crappy video,
    but some nice technical work if you let it come through.
    rot
    The Carpenter's bass player is now the principal Tubist in the Detroit Symphony.

    My friend, N6LDP, has some early master recordings of the Carpenters, and one of them is Wes Jacob's playing some really insane tuba solo that covers about 4 octaves. The guy is incredible.

    Dave NX6D
    Tulelake, CA
    http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q275/nx6d/ham%20radio/SANY1260.jpg

  7. #27
    Istanbul Expert N2NH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Catskills
    Posts
    22,350
    Quote Originally Posted by kf0rt
    Quote Originally Posted by KU4MY
    Quote Originally Posted by NH
    Great videos all, but for some reason, it brought this one to mind:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CetPq_pkHc
    Jeebus, that is some scary stuff......... it may give me nightmares, kinda like this one does.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yShsXrRZ5o
    I know a girl who put "Cotton Eyed Joe" in her wedding mix. Only wedding I ever attended that had people dancing in lederhosen. Wild time.
    Oh God, I like the invisible percussion (drummer). Can you imagine being married to the female singer? She makes Olive Oyl sound normal.

    Red Neck Punk. And I thought HickHop was bad.
    “You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.”
    --Winston Churchill


  8. #28
    Istanbul Expert N2NH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Catskills
    Posts
    22,350
    Quote Originally Posted by nx6d
    Quote Originally Posted by rot
    Well you asked for it
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONGVPxbFENM
    Drive through the intro.
    Crappy video,
    but some nice technical work if you let it come through.
    rot
    The Carpenter's bass player is now the principal Tubist in the Detroit Symphony.

    My friend, N6LDP, has some early master recordings of the Carpenters, and one of them is Wes Jacob's playing some really insane tuba solo that covers about 4 octaves. The guy is incredible.

    Dave NX6D
    Tulelake, CA
    He was pretty amazing as a bassist too.
    “You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.”
    --Winston Churchill


  9. #29
    Island Poet Laureate rot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Henderson,NC
    Posts
    3,374
    Speaking of Genesis!
    Good stuff...love the old Trick of the tail and Selling England by the pound stuff.
    My favorite on the solo work gotta be
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArB5g3NeaNw
    Plus Mike and the Mechanics.....There's a great song to his dad but can't find it right now.
    rot
    "In the field of opportunity, it's plowing time again."
    N.Young

  10. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    State of Americisraelia
    Posts
    11,306
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUogDbH8 ... ed&search=
    do these people have ants in their pants or something?
    Where is Chrissy Hynde?

Similar Threads

  1. What CHEEZE are you listening to???
    By NA4BH in forum General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-28-2012, 03:08 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •