Here is one I found in the related Videos

junior brown & beach boys 409
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16qsYreBJZE

That is some rig he has there it reminds of the Bunker Guitar
    Dave Bunker Playing One
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFyjy3AGvSw

Check out the Promo Video for Bunker Guitars
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHbDh2zQgjM
    Oh wow, that guitar looks and sounds sweet. I can see I'm going to be putting some money aside to pick one up.
    73 de Keith
    'Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself.'
    --Mark Twain

Re: The 'What Are You Listening To?' Thread

Quote Originally Posted by kc2orw
    junior brown & beach boys 409
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16qsYreBJZE
    I'm seldom a 'racially conscious' guy, but does anyone else find the tag line for this video, well, a bit odd? :shock:

tremendo video clip de junior brown acompañado de los mismisimos beach boys a los coros
    KD8EFQ ~ "With MFJ one might as well stand outside during the worst possible calamity and wair for death."

Quote Originally Posted by WV6Z

I'm seldom a 'racially conscious' guy, but does anyone else find the tag line for this video, well, a bit odd? :shock:

tremendo video clip de junior brown acompañado de los mismisimos beach boys a los coros
    Hmm no?
    Care to elaborate...
    "Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel." Samuel Johnson

Hmm no?
    Care to elaborate...

My spinich is rusty, but I believe it says something to the effect of tremendous video clip of junior brown accompanied by the beach boys

But then about the only thing I can say well in spanish is to ask for a beer, ask where the bathroom is, and to either get a pretty girl to kiss me, or slap me
    73 de Keith
    'Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself.'
    --Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by KC8TCQ
    Oh wow, that guitar looks and sounds sweet. I can see I'm going to be putting some money aside to pick one up.
    Seems kinda pricey, nice but pricey. Someone on tappistry.org supposedly has one and says the necks are fabulous. Bunker uses those same neck on his regular guitars those are about par pricing wise for most customs. I would still prefer to really try something like this before I would plunk down a commission fee.
    I don't think I want to spend that much considering it cost more to buy then the possibly imported to the USA, next year, Indian made TATA car @ $3000.00 here $2500.00 there.

As Tom might say it is really oogly, pretty much a death trap, and kinda slow for the local highways, maybe 60 mph with the wind behind it

and to either get a pretty girl to kiss me, or slap me
    Mucho Bueno T*** nah that would get me slapped better I say that to an Hombre in reference to a senoritas attributes

Seems kinda pricey, nice but pricey. Someone on tappistry.org supposedly has one and says the necks are fabulous. Bunker uses those same neck on his regular guitars those are about par pricing wise for most customs. I would still prefer to really try something like this before I would plunk down a commission fee.
    I don't think I want to spend that much considering it cost more to buy then the possibly imported to the USA, next year, Indian made TATA car @ $3000.00 here $2500.00 there.

As Tom might say it is really oogly, pretty much a death trap, and kinda slow for the local highways, maybe 60 mph with the wind behind it
    On the website it said that under certain situations, if you send them wood they would build you a guitar. I own several acres of woods with a nice selection of hardwoods.
    73 de Keith
    --Mark Twain

On the website it said that under certain situations, if you send them wood they would build you a guitar. I own several acres of woods with a nice selection of hardwoods.
    All the city folk moved up here all the wood is gone and just about half the dirt is paved over. Nope that won't help me much used to be a unique local accent now it sound a lot Queens and a bit Brooklyn. Yo, so don't axe if I could send some woood to dem

if you send them wood
    :shock:
    KD8EFQ ~ "With MFJ one might as well stand outside during the worst possible calamity and wair for death."

if you send them wood
    :shock:
    Yeah, and strangely enough Tom, they had your address listed to send the wood to? :-?
    73 de Keith
    --Mark Twain