Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Getting guest view in some subforums

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Getting guest view in some subforums

I am stuck using IE/9 at work on Winder's 7 at work. I noticed in the main forum I have a guest view. The Alph Hotel view is normal, except I cannot enter the "forbidden zone " as myself. I have a guest's view of that sub forum with guest polocies in force. I flushed the cookies, so it is not those files. Oh well.

cul de n8tb
    "Sadly, it always takes a few martyrs to get the ball rolling." Colonel Tim Boldman 2001
    "There are no differences but differences of degree between different degrees of difference and no difference."--William James
    "Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings." Victor J. Stenger

Banned
    DCW.jpg

Yeah. What's up with that. I am hacking into DCW's and COR's account without even trying. I finally got back into mine.

I THINK.

Quote Originally Posted by X-Rated View Post
    DCW.jpg

Yeah. What's up with that. I am hacking into DCW's and COR's account without even trying. I finally got back into mine.

I THINK.
    Oh cool ! ........ in the digital world bugs will roam ....... I have confidence in Jeff's ability with the Raid ......
    Why,driving into a brick wall at 60 miles per hour, would I expect it not to hurt! :roll:

Walk and Talk like a Canajun!!

Ugh! Serious fuck up after an upgrade.

Everything should be OK now.

Master Navigator
    I had a "Welcome VE7DCW" message when I called up the Island webpage. Looks like the problem was resolved before I had the chance to siphon all of Gerry's bank accounts.

The truth is: beyond the unexpected welcome message, the functionality of the board software seemed normal. I didn't have visibility into anybody's account except my own.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wb5ydk View Post
    I had a "Welcome VE7DCW" message when I called up the Island webpage. Looks like the problem was resolved before I had the chance to siphon all of Gerry's bank accounts.

The truth is: beyond the unexpected welcome message, the functionality of the board software seemed normal. I didn't have visibility into anybody's account except my own.
    I had visibility in to see who you had been PMing, but I couldn't see the PM's. I could see the titles and who they were from. I wasn't going to read boring PM's, but it kinda sucks that this could have happened.

Pretty bad breach.

Quote Originally Posted by wb5ydk View Post

You would've only been able to get the money I don't have!
    Why,driving into a brick wall at 60 miles per hour, would I expect it not to hurt! :roll:

Walk and Talk like a Canajun!!

Quote Originally Posted by VE7DCW View Post
    You would've only been able to get the money I don't have!
    Canadian money aint' worth shit down here, anyway. Of course, neither is American money.
    A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory

RIP ALBI-W3MIV RIP RUSS-W5RB RIP BOB-VK3ZL

Quote Originally Posted by K7SGJ View Post
    Canadian money aint' worth shit down here, anyway.
    It's prettier, though. I like those Loonies.
    Last edited by NQ6U; 04-26-2013 at 11:02 AM.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

Wasn't as bad as you think, if you tried to do anything of concern under the other person's account, it was getting security token mismatches and failing.