Thread: Title 47 - Part 97 Rules in eBook Form Accurate as of 2/25/13

Title 47 - Part 97 Rules in eBook Form Accurate as of 2/25/13

I converted the raw data of the Part 97 R&R from the eCFR web page into PDF. This is the most up-to-date version of Part 97 available.

Okay, I've redone the link so that it is downloadable. There are ePUB, MOBI and a PDF file that can be downloaded. The hyperlinks work in all the files now. The ePUB and MOBI files are compatible with most ereaders, with the ePUB add-on for the Firefox Browser and with Calibre.

LINK TO FILES

PT 97 cover.jpg
    Last edited by N2NH; 02-27-2013 at 03:38 AM.
    “The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words."
    --Philip K. Dick

Just added the Rich Text File to the document folder. The hyperlinks (to the various rules) work in all the files, even in the newly uploaded PDF file now.
    Last edited by N2NH; 02-27-2013 at 03:37 AM.
    “The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words."
    --Philip K. Dick

Thanks John. Thanks from KB3ERQ/AG as well.
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Cutch 300!!!!!

“Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Hmm... what's the legal status of redistributing government laws and regulations?

Orca Whisperer
    Quote Originally Posted by W4GPL View Post
    Hmm... what's the legal status of redistributing government laws and regulations?
    Federal works, when unclassified, are considered in the "Public Domain". State and local laws may differ from this.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copyrig....S._government
    Big Giant Meteor 2020 - We need to make Earth Great Again

http://www.coreyreichle.com

Quote Originally Posted by KC2UGV View Post
    Federal works, when unclassified, are considered in the "Public Domain". State and local laws may differ from this.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copyrig....S._government
    Pretty much what I figured. That's what it was when I worked for them. You pays your taxes and you get the publication.

Save money on the 5YI booklet and download to the computer, phone or tablet.
    --Philip K. Dick

Quote Originally Posted by W3WN View Post
    Thanks John. Thanks from KB3ERQ/AG as well.
    My pleasure. I had to change the link as the original was holding up the download if you didn't pay for it. Also, I'd uploaded an earlier version without working hyperlinks. These all work except for Adobe and I didn't want to put this on their site by working on it there.

I'm looking to see if there's anything else to rework. I'm real short on cash, but maybe, we can make one as a download for those who contribute to The Island?
    --Philip K. Dick

New And Improved PDF

I found a way to get the hyperlinks to work in the PDF file, so the site now has them with working hyperlinks. This allows you to click on the rule in the contents and go directly to the rule in the text of the PDF file. There is also WinRAR compressed PDF and RTF files that are smaller to allow for faster download times, especially good with slow internet connections.

Enjoy.

Click here for the link.
    Last edited by N2NH; 02-27-2013 at 03:39 AM.
    --Philip K. Dick

Quote Originally Posted by N2NH View Post
    Pretty much what I figured. That's what it was when I worked for them. You pays your taxes and you get the publication.

Save money on the 5YI booklet and download to the computer, phone or tablet.
    As long as it's not a classified document you should be okay. Different story however when I was working for the Classified Information Agency.
    I keep my 2 feet on the ground, and my head in the twilight zone.

Quote Originally Posted by n2ize View Post
    As long as it's not a classified document you should be okay. Different story however when I was working for the Classified Information Agency.
    That explains half your posts. Disinform much?
    --Philip K. Dick