Page 263 of 351 FirstFirst ... 163213253261262263264265273313 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,630 of 3501

Thread: We Could Talk About The Weather

Hi, it's a special day in the neighborhood today. Can you say snow? Sure, I knew you could.

We're gonna button our sweaters, tie our Sorels, and shovel out the Magic Kingdom.

Sure.
    "Where would we be without the agitators of the world to attach the electrodes
    of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?" ~ Professor "Dick" Soloman

Quote Originally Posted by WØTKX View Post
    Hi, it's a special day in the neighborhood today. Can you say snow? Sure, I knew you could.

We're gonna button our sweaters, tie our Sorels, and shovel out the Magic Kingdom.

Sure.
    At least you like skiing. Been riding everyday this week ... so far.

Quote Originally Posted by WØTKX View Post

Sure.
    I'd gladly trade places with you.
    I keep my 2 feet on the ground, and my head in the twilight zone.

If you look close, you'll see me talking about the weather here:

I am surprised at such a sudden deterioration in a woman whose only ailment was a lazy anus.

Saw you!

Like that post was...
    Moving on, my posts are not helpful

I'm hard to miss in that Ramones t-shirt. I saw the news car when it came in. Every time they got close I got in to a different vehicle and moved down the road or just walked off. They finally caught up to me when i got to a power line that was down and had to stay with it and couldn't escape.
    I am surprised at such a sudden deterioration in a woman whose only ailment was a lazy anus.

It's cloudy, cool, and overcast here today. Will get to a high of 65 before we get hit by thunderstorms.

I always look forward to thunderstorms and snowstorms... they take the power out. I recently finished a project to make my office impervious to power outages. So my radios, computers, and other electronics all have enough battery backup to operate until the 18kw generator kicks in.
    --
    So there I was, totally naked. With only a rubber hose and a stuffed animal...

Summer-like conditions here. Only 08:25 and it’s already 73°F, predicted to hit 82°F this afternoon.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

Expecting 91º today before getting into 3 days of heavy rain. The forecast makers are hoping this gets well into Florida, the driest wet state at the moment.