Page 259 of 259 FirstFirst ... 159209249257258259
Results 2,581 to 2,584 of 2584

Thread: We Could Talk About The Weather

A Boy and his Dog always brings to mind Peter and the Wolf.

RIP Albi
    When do you tell a woman you're a ham?
    Does YOUR avatar represent a time in your life?

20º by 8am and next Tuesday we're expecting 78 for a high.
    I need to get my bike out. Been saving my raisins and nuts to have it lowered. Last year I sanded and coated the fairings with spray on rubber. May do that again if they have better looking coatings this year. I want to ditch the pointy nose and go with a couple of big ole bug eye headlights and a windshield and brace that I made. The left lens is made of LEDs on a bulb base that I made after it burned out the incandescent filaments. Hi/Lo tested. After removing the old (pointy) assembly I'll have a couple of extra sockets for more lights to deal with. Be great for a pair of wide beam curb illuminators.
    RIP Albi
    When do you tell a woman you're a ham?
    Does YOUR avatar represent a time in your life?

Quote Originally Posted by KG4CGC View Post
    20º by 8am and next Tuesday we're expecting 78 for a high.
    I need to get my bike out. Been saving my raisins and nuts to have it lowered. Last year I sanded and coated the fairings with spray on rubber. May do that again if they have better looking coatings this year. I want to ditch the pointy nose and go with a couple of big ole bug eye headlights and a windshield and brace that I made. The left lens is made of LEDs on a bulb base that I made after it burned out the incandescent filaments. Hi/Lo tested. After removing the old (pointy) assembly I'll have a couple of extra sockets for more lights to deal with. Be great for a pair of wide beam curb illuminators.

Next thursday or friday we are expecting a chance of some more snow or frozen mix, Also exppecting some frozen mix this saturday,
    I keep my 2 feet on the ground, and my head in the twilight zone.

Quote Originally Posted by n2ize View Post
    Next thursday or friday we are expecting a chance of some more snow or frozen mix, Also exppecting some frozen mix this saturday,
    Frozen mix, yum…

“The house is on fire, Trump is running around with a box of matches, and the GOP demands to know who called the fire department.”

Amendment 25, Article 4