Page 252 of 267 FirstFirst ... 152202242250251252253254262 ... LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 2665

Thread: We Could Talk About The Weather

  1. #2511
    "Island Bartender" KG4CGC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    EM84ru, Easley SC
    Posts
    46,398
    Quote Originally Posted by K7SGJ View Post
    Is that like a reach around?
    A Redondo Beach around would be closer to the answer you were looking for.
    RIP Albi
    When do you tell a woman you're a ham?
    Does YOUR avatar represent a time in your life?


  2. #2512
    La Rata Del Desierto K7SGJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The Desert
    Posts
    16,458
    Quote Originally Posted by KG4CGC View Post
    A Redondo Beach around would be closer to the answer you were looking for.
    Thank you. I'm sure Bob the lubber would know.
    Grandma can't wrestle, but you should see her box


    RIP ALBI-W3MIV RIP RUSS-W5RB RIP BOB-VK3ZL





  3. #2513
    "Island Bartender" KG4CGC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    EM84ru, Easley SC
    Posts
    46,398
    Quote Originally Posted by K7SGJ View Post
    Thank you. I'm sure Bob the lubber would know.
    Yeah but those rubber gloves he has go all the way up to his shoulder. You'll need to be on your A game.
    RIP Albi
    When do you tell a woman you're a ham?
    Does YOUR avatar represent a time in your life?


  4. #2514
    La Rata Del Desierto K7SGJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The Desert
    Posts
    16,458
    Quote Originally Posted by KG4CGC View Post
    Yeah but those rubber gloves he has go all the way up to his shoulder. You'll need to be on your A game.
    That explains why the farm animals get spooked when he's around.
    Grandma can't wrestle, but you should see her box


    RIP ALBI-W3MIV RIP RUSS-W5RB RIP BOB-VK3ZL





  5. #2515
    "Island Bartender" KG4CGC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    EM84ru, Easley SC
    Posts
    46,398
    Quote Originally Posted by K7SGJ View Post
    That explains why the farm animals get spooked when he's around.
    Understated.
    RIP Albi
    When do you tell a woman you're a ham?
    Does YOUR avatar represent a time in your life?


  6. #2516
    La Rata Del Desierto K7SGJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The Desert
    Posts
    16,458
    Quote Originally Posted by KG4CGC View Post
    Understated.
    I've heard tell that even the chickens play dead when he's around.
    Grandma can't wrestle, but you should see her box


    RIP ALBI-W3MIV RIP RUSS-W5RB RIP BOB-VK3ZL





  7. #2517
    Master Navigator WZ7U's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Upper left - CN86jc
    Posts
    2,387
    Quote Originally Posted by KG4CGC View Post
    70 today expected to reach 76 tomorrow but with high winds. Too bad. That's riding weather for me. Would have been.
    The Spring Mayflies are hatching as I type. Very delicate. If you can work with spider silk they make excellent top water bait. Wrapping them to a trout hook with spider silk is the only way to use them.
    How does the spider feel about all that?
    Yet another imperfect being created by THE perfect God - not the Huge White Asshole kind

    Doing good is like picking fresh blackberries - if it doesn't sting a little sometimes, perhaps you're doing something wrong.

  8. #2518
    "Island Bartender" KG4CGC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    EM84ru, Easley SC
    Posts
    46,398
    Quote Originally Posted by AF7XM View Post
    How does the spider feel about all that?
    Busy.
    RIP Albi
    When do you tell a woman you're a ham?
    Does YOUR avatar represent a time in your life?


  9. #2519
    Pope Carlo l K6BSO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Maritime Mobile
    Posts
    28,904
    Looks like a fun weekend in store:

    Forecast for Boal, CA, USA (32.620831, -117.100831) as of 6:03 AM PST:

    Alert: High Surf Warning, Flash Flood Watch until Sat 16:00 PST
    Alert: High Wind Warning until Sat 02:00 PST
    Alert: Gale Warning until Sun 22:00 PST
    Friday: Cloudy and windy with periods of rain this afternoon. High 64F. Winds S at 25 to 40 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall possibly over one inch. Winds could occasionally gust over 50 mph.
    Friday Night: Windy at times with rain. Low 54F. SSE winds at 25 to 35 mph, decreasing to 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall near an inch. Localized flooding is expected.
    Saturday: Rain likely. Thunder possible. High 61F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
    Last edited by K6BSO; 02-17-2017 at 10:12 AM.
    My Dearest Karma
    I have a very long list
    Of people you’ve missed.


    Amendment 25, Article 4

  10. #2520
    La Rata Del Desierto K7SGJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The Desert
    Posts
    16,458
    Quote Originally Posted by K6BSO View Post
    Looks like a fun weekend in store:
    Forecast for Boal, CA, USA (32.620831, -117.100831) as of 6:03 AM PST:

    Alert: High Surf Warning, Flash Flood Watch until Sat 16:00 PST
    Alert: High Wind Warning until Sat 02:00 PST
    Alert: Gale Warning until Sun 22:00 PST
    Friday: Cloudy and windy with periods of rain this afternoon. High 64F. Winds S at 25 to 40 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall possibly over one inch. Winds could occasionally gust over 50 mph.
    Friday Night: Windy at times with rain. Low 54F. SSE winds at 25 to 35 mph, decreasing to 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall near an inch. Localized flooding is expected.
    Saturday: Rain likely. Thunder possible. High 61F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
    If you ever want to know what the weather is around here, just look at yours, two days earlier.
    Grandma can't wrestle, but you should see her box


    RIP ALBI-W3MIV RIP RUSS-W5RB RIP BOB-VK3ZL





Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •