Page 285 of 285 FirstFirst ... 185235275283284285
Results 2,841 to 2,848 of 2848

Thread: We Could Talk About The Weather

24.1 C in the south of the Netherlands 28 C... Weird.
    Should be around 15 to 17 C now, summer thinks different.
    "If the Republicans will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop
    telling the truth about them." - Adlai Stevenson (1900-1965)
    Im not liberal/conservative, Im anti-idiotarian.
    At some point in the last 20 years, the left moved to the center, and the right moved into a mental institution

Yep, we have weather

10" of snow just SW of KRIC, 1" - 3" more to follow. Pics of the snow on a table out in the clear:

Looks like a birthday cake!

We got about 4 inches in total. I didn't expect anything until tonight or tomorrow though.
    Surprise!

Yer silly!
    Signature void - please reinsert credentials or call tech support

Quote Originally Posted by KG4CGC View Post
    We got about 4 inches in total. I didn't expect anything until tonight or tomorrow though.
    Surprise!

I stopped in Newport, Tn to visit family. Took the scenic route through the Smokeys, bad idea at the tail end of a blizzard/storm that the NC guvnah declared an emergency, and I am driving a uhaul, with my harley on a trailer over the mountains. Shitty winter weather can now kiss my ass! I had no idea about a major storm. My 2m walkie talkie batteries are dead, and I rarely find a chatty open carrier repeater friendly to visitors.

cul de n8tb
    "Sadly, it always takes a few martyrs to get the ball rolling." Colonel Tim Boldman 2001
    "There are no differences but differences of degree between different degrees of difference and no difference."--William James
    "Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings." Victor J. Stenger

Tingle in my bones just thinking bout the weather...
    I keep my 2 feet on the ground, and my head in the twilight zone.

Quote Originally Posted by suddenseer View Post
    I stopped in Newport, Tn to visit family. Took the scenic route through the Smokeys, bad idea at the tail end of a blizzard/storm that the NC guvnah declared an emergency, and I am driving a uhaul, with my harley on a trailer over the mountains. Shitty winter weather can now kiss my ass! I had no idea about a major storm. My 2m walkie talkie batteries are dead, and I rarely find a chatty open carrier repeater friendly to visitors.
    About a month/5 weeks ago I took the Blue Ridge Parkway from 215 into Cherokee. There were a couple of parts where there was snow on the shoulders and icicles on the rock walls. It starts early up there and I've seen some pictures from Mt. Mitchell from volunteer Parkway workers. The area is covered in feet, feet of snow.

Just the first days colder, a few degrees under 0 C in the nights, around 0 daytime, sunday the new warm front will cme dumping snow first then temps back up to 7 C...
    "If the Republicans will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop
    telling the truth about them." - Adlai Stevenson (1900-1965)
    Im not liberal/conservative, Im anti-idiotarian.
    At some point in the last 20 years, the left moved to the center, and the right moved into a mental institution