Page 158 of 351 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168208258 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 3505

Thread: We Could Talk About The Weather

Quote Originally Posted by K7SGJ View Post
    Yeah. but it's a dry fast.

Nice sunset Charles. Looks like the keys too.

I do know that the Full Moon is a lot bigger when it rises in the tropics compared to up here.
    “The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words."
    --Philip K. Dick

The weather office of Environment Canada predicts that whatever is left of Hurricane Ana will hit us on Vancouver Island sometime on Monday with high winds and mucho rainfall a real storm for us to ponder......oh joy oh joy! :-|
    Why,driving into a brick wall at 60 miles per hour, would I expect it not to hurt! :roll:

Walk and Talk like a Canajun!!

Quote Originally Posted by VE7DCW View Post
    The weather office of Environment Canada predicts that whatever is left of Hurricane Ana will hit us on Vancouver Island sometime on Monday with high winds and mucho rainfall a real storm for us to ponder......oh joy oh joy! :-|

Are you familiar with cubits? Just in case, 1 cubit=45.72cm.
    A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory

RIP ALBI-W3MIV RIP RUSS-W5RB RIP BOB-VK3ZL

Quote Originally Posted by K7SGJ View Post
    Are you familiar with cubits? Just in case, 1 cubit=45.72cm.
    Eddie,glad you converted cubits into metric instead of that other crap that 'mericuns can't seem to do without ....
    Why,driving into a brick wall at 60 miles per hour, would I expect it not to hurt! :roll:

Eddie,glad you converted cubits into metric instead of that other crap that 'mericuns can't seem to do without ....
    Eddie used Roman Centimeters. They're different that the modern centimeter you use because they're based on 1/10 of the diameter of Julius Caesar's balls.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

JC had cubit balls? Who Gnu?

Well....... the remains of Hurricane Ana now sort of considered a "post tropical depression" is slated to slam into central to north end of Vancouver Island....... it's getting really dark and menacing outside with the weather people saying this could be the storm that will make us remember a "hurricane remnant" for some time.....I've experienced the craziness of 2 former hurricanes in my lifetime and hope these guys are off on their prediction of "something to remember" yuck!!

The next 36 hours should be interesting!

Well....... the remains of Hurricane Ana now sort of considered a "post tropical depression" is slated to slam into central to north end of Vancouver Island....... it's getting really dark and menacing outside with the weather people saying this could be the storm that will make us remember a "hurricane remnant" for some time.....I've experienced the craziness of 2 former hurricanes in my lifetime and hope these guys are off on their prediction of "something to remember" yuck!!

The next 36 hours should be interesting!
    Looking at the weather radar, it looks like the worst of it is going to pass to the south of you. Still, it looks like rain is in your future for several days. Maybe those rubber boots will come in handy for something besides the goats. :stickpoke:

Quote Originally Posted by N2NH View Post
    You got that boring fast weather in the desert. I know sunsets last about 30 seconds in Florida. Probably not much better in the Southwest...
    I would say the sunset is even shorter than that.
    I keep my 2 feet on the ground, and my head in the twilight zone.

70 here today, snow flurries forecast for this weekend here in upstate NY.
    “The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words."
    --Philip K. Dick