Page 194 of 351 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195196204244294 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 3505

Thread: We Could Talk About The Weather

Quote Originally Posted by kb2vxa View Post
    Oh there goes Pope Beeso with his usual poke while I freeze my arse off.
    Spring comes early to SoCal. I spent most of the morning out in the back yard with the weed-whacker mowing down knee-high grass and weeds.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ6BSO View Post
    Spring comes early to SoCal. I spent most of the morning out in the back yard with the weed-whacker mowing down knee-high grass and weeds.
    Made it to 82 F so far, and with all the recent rain and warm weather, I'll be weed whacking till hell freezes over, too. Or, we have been wanting to get few pigmy goats anyway, and that couldn't hurt. I thought about some horses, too, but not furlong.
    A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory

RIP ALBI-W3MIV RIP RUSS-W5RB RIP BOB-VK3ZL

Quote Originally Posted by K7SGJ View Post
    Made it to 82 F so far, and with all the recent rain and warm weather, I'll be weed whacking till hell freezes over, too. Or, we have been wanting to get few pigmy goats anyway, and that couldn't hurt. I thought about some horses, too, but not furlong.
    Is your problem grass or woody plants? Goats are browsers, they like leaves and green stems. Sheep are grazers, they like grass.

My browser is a Firefox. Grazin' in the grass, can you dig it? Forget the pigmy goat and get yourself a pigmy pony, then you can go along the border line picking your lonely dental floss. Just pickin' it up an' waxin' it down, in a little box you can sell uptown. Gonna be a dental floss tycoon..............

Meanwhile I'm still thinkin', trying to keep the brass monkey warm so the balls don't fall off.
    Last edited by kb2vxa; 02-06-2015 at 08:21 PM.
    "The universe is under no obligation to make sense to you."
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

73 de Warren KB2VXA
    Station powered by atomic energy, operator powered by natural gas.

Quote Originally Posted by kb2vxa View Post
    ! So John will take this shit over summer heat, well kid you can HAVE it. .
    No problem. You can have the blazing heat and suffocating humidity. In my younger years I used to like hot humid weather. These days I can't stand it.
    I keep my 2 feet on the ground, and my head in the twilight zone.

The 60º days make the nights in the 20s feel frickin FRIGID!

It be snowin in Connecticut! Not sure how much is expected this evening though.

Yikes!! ........ The rain has backed off here and we got a little sun today with a high of 17 degrees Celsius.It's not an official high temperature just one recorded from a thermometer on the house,but it must be a record high temperature,because I can not ever recall it being this warm on Vancouver Island in February! Things must be nice in Hawaii where this weather is coming from.......
    Why,driving into a brick wall at 60 miles per hour, would I expect it not to hurt! :roll:

Walk and Talk like a Canajun!!

The local TV stations this morning are in code red alert status. We have the slight possibility of 1/10" of sleet/ice by 9:00am. One station has a mobile reporter out on the road. The breaking news is that the fellow found 3 sleet pellets on the grass in Ashland, about 20 miles north of Richmond.

I'm going to the grocery store to buy beer and burritos (surely they are out of bread and milk by now).

*sigh*
    QAnon / GOP Republicans mentally lack the necessary intelligence to even tell a decent lie (Ex: A cabal of Satanic, cannibalistic pedophiles run a global child sex trafficking ring and conspired against former President Dotard dRUMPf during his term in office... Jewish space lasers, etc.). What in the hell makes anyone believe these melon heads can actually govern?

Conch Master
    Quote Originally Posted by ad4mg View Post
    The local TV stations this morning are in code red alert status. We have the slight possibility of 1/10" of sleet/ice by 9:00am. One station has a mobile reporter out on the road. The breaking news is that the fellow found 3 sleet pellets on the grass in Ashland, about 20 miles north of Richmond.

I'm going to the grocery store to buy beer and burritos (surely they are out of bread and milk by now).

*sigh*
    Aww, give them a break Luke, it gives those weather guys a chance to wear their "Storm Team" jackets. Our WX has been pretty mild this year. I was not displeased with the ground hog predicting 6 more weeks of winter.
    Last edited by KK4AMI; 02-10-2015 at 06:41 AM.
    "Love Trumps Hate."
    "You Facist, Sexual Predator!"
    " I thought a lot about blowing up the White House"
    Uh Huh, What Love?