Page 138 of 351 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148188238 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 3508

Thread: We Could Talk About The Weather

Quote Originally Posted by KJ6BSO View Post
    17:15 local time and it's 98°F (36.6° C).
    And you have that high sun, nearly as high a Florida. That makes 98°F (36.6° C) feel a lot hotter. A thermometer set in the sun would probably go over 150°F (66° C).
    Last edited by N2NH; 07-28-2014 at 08:14 PM.
    “The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words."
    --Philip K. Dick

Quote Originally Posted by N2NH View Post
    And you have that high sun, nearly as high a Florida.
    San Diego is at almost exactly the same latitude as Charleston, SC: 32.7833° for Charleston vs. 32.7150° for San Diego.
    Last edited by NQ6U; 07-28-2014 at 09:30 PM.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

Back to sunny weather after the deluge.
    25 C today and the rest of the week at Breedtegraad, 53.0333333. Lengtegraad, 5.6666667 ;)
    "If the Republicans will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop
    telling the truth about them." - Adlai Stevenson (1900-1965)
    “I’m not liberal/conservative, I’m anti-idiotarian.”
    At some point in the last 20 years, the left moved to the center, and the right moved into a mental institution

we are still having EAST COAST Weather out here! Hot and Humid. El Cajon will be up in the high 90s today and the rest of the week!! I can't wait till October to get here, then it will start cooling off! (and it will be time for OKTOBERFEST!!!)

Master Navigator
    Local time: 1:21 PM and its 73 F (23 C).

Quote Originally Posted by wa6mhz View Post
    we are still having EAST COAST Weather out here! Hot and Humid. El Cajon will be up in the high 90s today and the rest of the week!! I can't wait till October to get here, then it will start cooling off! (and it will be time for OKTOBERFEST!!!)
    And you can play with your pumpkins.
    A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory

RIP ALBI-W3MIV RIP RUSS-W5RB RIP BOB-VK3ZL

Quote Originally Posted by wa6mhz View Post
    Don't know about east coast weather. I'm on the east coast and it's been quite "cool" here for summer. Night time temps have been in the 50's - low 60's and highs only in the upper 70's. Rest of this week into next week calls for daytime highs only around 80 and night time temps in the low 60's. I'd still prefer it cooler but I'll take this over high 80's and 90's any day. Hottest day forecast is for 86 deg next Tues. Yeah, we have had some hot & humid weather but nothing nearly as bad as last summer.Maybe the el' nino is cooling things down here.
    I keep my 2 feet on the ground, and my head in the twilight zone.

Lame!

That is what this summer is. Lame. It's not hot. It's barely warm. It's not even... summery. This is what usually passes for late April weather.

If I wanted weather like this, I'd have moved to some Godawful place like SoCal. :twisted:
    “The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words."
    --Philip K. Dick

Quote Originally Posted by N2NH View Post
    That is what this summer is. Lame. It's not hot. It's barely warm. It's not even... summery. This is what usually passes for late April weather.

If I wanted weather like this, I'd have moved to some Godawful place like SoCal. :twisted:

You want summer? There is plenty of summer out here.
    A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory

RIP ALBI-W3MIV RIP RUSS-W5RB RIP BOB-VK3ZL

Quote Originally Posted by K7SGJ View Post
    You want summer? There is plenty of summer out here.
    I agree with Eddie.....it's going to be another above normal day for warmth in B.C. today...but not as warm as yesterday or the day before.The people in the know are saying it's one of the worst forest wild fires seasons ever seen! ...... the south western and north western U.S. states seem to in the same boat.....one of the commentators on an U.S. network news program described it as being "in the front lines of climate change" :-|
    Why,driving into a brick wall at 60 miles per hour, would I expect it not to hurt! :roll:

Walk and Talk like a Canajun!!