Page 332 of 351 FirstFirst ... 232282322330331332333334342 ... LastLast
Results 3,311 to 3,320 of 3505

Thread: We Could Talk About The Weather

STil lwaiting ffor winter... 9 C cloudy drop of rain...Looking forward 14 days = the same...
    "If the Republicans will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop
    telling the truth about them." - Adlai Stevenson (1900-1965)
    “I’m not liberal/conservative, I’m anti-idiotarian.”
    At some point in the last 20 years, the left moved to the center, and the right moved into a mental institution

Mid 50's in the day, clouds and sun mix. Dry.

Like that post was...
    Moving on, my posts are not helpful

68 degree F here now. Supposed to be in the 20's by Sunday

a yankee living in the hind end of the bible belt
    some people are like slinkys, not really good for anything, but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Mid-February and it hit 80°F here today. Where’s Al Gore and his global warming now??

Oh, wait…
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

There they are, Algore, Winnie The Poo Poo, and The Global Farming Greenheads living in their fantasy world. Here in the real one we're still coming out of the last Ice Age, so don't hold your breath, man-made CO2 is as all of it absorbed by shellfish converting it to calcium carbonate, future limestone for future builders. Cows will continue farting, producing methane, that like calcium carbonate will continue to form frozen methane aka fire ice on the ocean bottom. Meanwhile I sit here thinking as I do every winter, thinking those three words... cold, wet, miserable.

external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg
    "The universe is under no obligation to make sense to you."
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

73 de Warren KB2VXA
    Station powered by atomic energy, operator powered by natural gas.

38F and raining. Down from 74 yesterday

a yankee living in the hind end of the bible belt
    some people are like slinkys, not really good for anything, but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by kb2vxa View Post
    There they are, Algore, Winnie The Poo Poo, and The Global Farming Greenheads living in their fantasy world. Here in the real one we're still coming out of the last Ice Age, so don't hold your breath, man-made CO2 is as all of it absorbed by shellfish converting it to calcium carbonate, future limestone for future builders. Cows will continue farting, producing methane, that like calcium carbonate will continue to form frozen methane aka fire ice on the ocean bottom. Meanwhile I sit here thinking as I do every winter, thinking those three words... cold, wet, miserable.
    Hugely over-simplistic. Among other things, it ignores the problem of ocean acidification.
    Last edited by NQ6U; 02-23-2022 at 11:37 AM.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

Wednesday and thursday 2 storms pass 60 to 90 mile per hour gussts that will be fun...
    "If the Republicans will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop
    telling the truth about them." - Adlai Stevenson (1900-1965)
    “I’m not liberal/conservative, I’m anti-idiotarian.”
    At some point in the last 20 years, the left moved to the center, and the right moved into a mental institution