Page 52 of 351 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast

Thread: We Could Talk About The Weather

Quote Originally Posted by KG4CGC View Post
    A couple of years ago you said you loved extreme hot weather.
    Ya noticed that, eh?
    He also said he doesn't believe in God and that he went to Catholic church too.

Master of the bait.
    “The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words."
    --Philip K. Dick

Quote Originally Posted by NA4BH View Post
    507 posts talking about the weather and not a one of you have done anything about it.
    Oh yes we have. The AGW thread is thataway >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory

RIP ALBI-W3MIV RIP RUSS-W5RB RIP BOB-VK3ZL

You can reschedule rain any time you want.

Quote Originally Posted by KG4CGC View Post
    You can reschedule rain any time you want.

That's true. I've had to reschedule it every day for the last 5 or 6 months. Looks like I'll have to reschedule it again today. But, it's a dry rain..................

Quote Originally Posted by N2NH View Post
    Ya noticed that, eh?
    He also said he doesn't believe in God and that he went to Catholic church too.

Master of the bait.
    Apparently you don't bother to read very well. I gave an explanation above. Yes, indeed up until a short time ago I USED TO like hot weather. Do you understand what "used to" means. In fact I liked extremes, very hot and very cold. But I have changed. I no longer like hot weather. These days I much prefer cold weather and, over the next 9-10 years I plan to move to a much colder climate. Comprende ? Or do you just ignore what people say so you can start gossip about other members which is what you apparently thrive on and the reason yopu are here.

Likewise I never said I "don't believe in God". I am not an atheist. I am uncertain about God. I think you might call that "agnostic" or something like that. Yes I did go to Catholic Church. I also went to Catholic School...I was even trained to be an Altar Boy. As a CHILD. I was enrolled in a Catholic school by my parents when I was 5 years old. I had no choice in the matter. The decision was not up to me, it was made for me. Likewise, the nuns in Catholic School forced me to attend mass. I had no choice in the matter as I was a child.

Oh and I recently attended a Catholic Mass. It was the first Catholic Mass I attended in decades. I attended it out of respect. The occaision was a funeral mass for a close relative.

Do you do believe everything you did and believed as a child ? Have you ever changed the way you think or feel about certain things as you got older ? Have any of your likes or dislikes ever changes throughout your life ? Have your preferences for things changed over time ? Or are you exactly the same as you were when you were a little child ? Do you still do everything your parents and teachers told you to do as a child ?

Besides, I thought you put me on ignore two days ago. And before that I thought you had me on ignore weeks before. Yet you still seem to respond to everything I say on this forum. So there must be something about me that you find irresistible and that you simply cannot ignore.
    I keep my 2 feet on the ground, and my head in the twilight zone.

Quote Originally Posted by n2ize View Post
    Apparently you don't bother to read very well. I gave an explanation above. Yes, indeed up until a short time ago I USED TO like hot weather. Do you understand what "used to" means. In fact I liked extremes, very hot and very cold. But I have changed. I no longer like hot weather. These days I much prefer cold weather and, over the next 9-10 years I plan to move to a much colder climate. Comprende ? Or do you just ignore what people say so you can start gossip about other members which is what you apparently thrive on and the reason yopu are here.

Likewise I never said I "don't believe in God". I am not an atheist. I am uncertain about God. I think you might call that "agnostic" or something like that. Yes I did go to Catholic Church. I also went to Catholic School...I was even trained to be an Altar Boy. As a CHILD. I was enrolled in a Catholic school by my parents when I was 5 years old. I had no choice in the matter. The decision was not up to me, it was made for me. Likewise, the nuns in Catholic School forced me to attend mass. I had no choice in the matter as I was a child.

Oh and I recently attended a Catholic Mass. It was the first Catholic Mass I attended in decades. I attended it out of respect. The occaision was a funeral mass for a close relative.

Do you do believe everything you did and believed as a child ? Have you ever changed the way you think or feel about certain things as you got older ? Have any of your likes or dislikes ever changes throughout your life ? Have your preferences for things changed over time ? Or are you exactly the same as you were when you were a little child ? Do you still do everything your parents and teachers told you to do as a child ?

Besides, I thought you put me on ignore two days ago. And before that I thought you had me on ignore weeks before. Yet you still seem to respond to everything I say on this forum. So there must be something about me that you find irresistible and that you simply cannot ignore.
    Maybe he finds you DREAMY?

Quote Originally Posted by K7SGJ View Post
    Maybe he finds you DREAMY?
    I keep my 2 feet on the ground, and my head in the twilight zone.

Quote Originally Posted by n2ize View Post
    Saw it in the quote. Ignore doesn't hide those, as it didn't this bon mot of yours. I find intransigence compelling, but there's a limit to everything.

But do go on about how irresistible you are. That is the biggest laugh I've had today.
    “The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words."
    --Philip K. Dick

Parts of Georgia are at 600% yearly totals while parts north of it are at 400% yearly totals. We here have certainly surpassed our yearly totals but it is going to be more of the same for the next week to 10 days, at least.

It’s frickin hot. I mean really hot. 105 today.

AND, the frickin bs power, bs company, if you can call it that, here, decided to go out, AGN !!!

No AC, no anything but killer toads , snakes, typhoons, earthquakes, heat, humidity, terrible food. Oh here I go again. Just shut me the f up.