Page 325 of 355 FirstFirst ... 225275315323324325326327335 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,250 of 3543

Thread: We Could Talk About The Weather

That's just the weight of Northwest snow. Heavy. But I am tiring of the world's pig piling right now.

Like that post was...
    Moving on, my posts are not helpful

Quote Originally Posted by VE7DCW View Post
    We are not doing well here in British Columbia.Beginning of summer 2021 we had the freak heat dome that pushed the temperatures up to record smashing 43 degrees Celsius locally and up to 46 degrees on the mainland with all the wildfires you can ever fear then at the beginning of fall the wonderful atmospheric rivers that dumped 5 months worth of rain in 3 days flooded us all out and now beginning of winter and way below freezing temperatures and snow and snow and snow..... weather weirding surprise #3 and climate change is here to stay this really sucks and I'm sort of worried what sort of vengeance spring will come up with!
    I don't know what spring has in mind but I hope it's not a swift kick in the nuts. Not holding my breath though.

Like that post was...

We went from Xmas days -8C till todau +16 C.... whiplash weather raining though, we're used to that...
    "If the Republicans will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop
    telling the truth about them." - Adlai Stevenson (1900-1965)
    “I’m not liberal/conservative, I’m anti-idiotarian.”
    At some point in the last 20 years, the left moved to the center, and the right moved into a mental institution

About 67º and more of the same. Overcast with rain at times.
    Running fans throughout ...

Projected high was 74 but it reached 78 in my front yard. Currently 69 and it's a stuffy 69.
    It's been overcast mostly with a few breaks in the clouds from time to time to reveal various layers of different types of clouds.
    It's trying to rain right now, sprinkles and no sprinkles. That's a Southern saying, Trying To Rain.
    Starting Monday it's supposed to cool down but still not down to January standards, and that's fine with me. Thing is, I get acclimated to the warm quicker than I get acclimated to the cold and this just throws everything off.

[edit]: Sources confirm. Expecting an early Spring this year in the SE. Mid to late February will see a warm up that will continue to trend upwards through March.

Still slightly below freezing here on the river delta. No cloud cover until tomorrow when it is claimed a buttload of rain is on tap for the week.

Recap - freezing temps, ice and snow then record rain = flooding on the way.

Like that post was...

Angry And, just like that!

* Blink *

And, just like that, the 70° + days are gone...

3" to 5" of heavy wet snow predicted at my location. Heavier amounts north and west. Power outages are already piling up... 180,000 at about 10:30.

Looks like the genny will get a workout. I love that thing, but because it's a whole house machine, it really burns up propane (currently $3.45/gallon).

I will count my blessings and wish you the best.

Weather_01_03_21.jpg

Went from mid 60's yesterday to 6" of snow today.
    "Don't put it on the plate if you can't eat it!"

East Coast: Prepare for Snowmageddon!

West Coast: Prepare for TSUNAMI!