Page 300 of 351 FirstFirst ... 200250290298299300301302310350 ... LastLast
Results 2,991 to 3,000 of 3501

Thread: We Could Talk About The Weather

Expecting 30C this weekend, place crawling with tourists.....
    Keep the tornado's there, we have our own here....;)
    "If the Republicans will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop
    telling the truth about them." - Adlai Stevenson (1900-1965)
    “I’m not liberal/conservative, I’m anti-idiotarian.”
    At some point in the last 20 years, the left moved to the center, and the right moved into a mental institution

Nice day sunny, cut the grass again in the morning before it became too hot, got my annual gun check from thee police, enjoying my new telly, LG 49 8500 PLA
    Old one, Philips now serves as monitor for my son in 43 Inch...
    Temp today 25 C tomorrow 30 or 30+ C...
    At some point in the last 20 years, the left moved to the center, and the right moved into a mental institution

You get an annual cheque from the police for your guns? They're paying you to have your guns? I wanna move there!

Like that post was...
    Moving on, my posts are not helpful

No just one visit a year to see if the guns and ammo are stored correctly unannounced.
    Since 30 years that goes without a problem, in August renewal of the license for the M1 .30 US carbine and handguns in .22 LR and .357M , they are always impressed with the Desert Eagle... don't know why...

Probably because it makes Harry Callahan look like a wanna be.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dirty_Harry_(character)
    Last edited by WZ7U; 06-02-2019 at 06:33 AM. Reason: Link for obscure reference

Like that post was...
    Moving on, my posts are not helpful

Bought my Desert Eagle before it became famous in movies though, fits y hand nice, and i have never been afraid of big bore handguns.
    Back to weather:
    A level 2 was issued for parts of Eastern France, parts of Benelux and Western parts of Germany for mainly for large hail, severe wind gusts, and tornados.
    See? you get a few days nice sunny warm weather and the sh*t hits the fan....

It's raining here.

Again.

And the handgun you want is a Wildey, in either 44 Auto-Mag or 475 Wildey Mag. The original AMT Auto-Mag (which Harry Callahan used in 'Sudden Impact') was noted for frequently fouling its gas operated feeding system. The Wildey product (now back on the market after Evan retired and sold the business to his family) doesn't suffer these ills.
    "Everyone wants to be an AM Gangsta until it's time to start doing AM Gangsta shit."

Had the S&W 629 Classic DX in .44 Magnum factory tuned, won for 5 years every competition internally in our gun club, sold it then because the fun was gone.
    The Desert Eagle needs jacketed bullets, otherwise the gas channel fauls up too, and is a bitch to get cleaned.
    after 20 years the gas piston broke off the slide, TIG welded it to the slide myself keeping the rest of the slide cool, works fine like new since that time.

Most my shooting now is done with the Walther GSP .22LR target pistol...
    The Carbine or handguns mostly taken for a second round on the indoor range.
    Don't think the Wildley is available here, though it can be imported at wish by an registered gun trader here if need be.

I think I'll stick to what i have, have all the reloading stuff for it set up, using one powder Vihtavuori N110 for USM1 .30 Carbine and both .357 M handguns.
    It's their fastest riflee powder works fine in handguns like the .357M and .44M types, even have reload data for it.
    https://www.vihtavuori.com/powder/n110-rifle-powder/
    Last edited by PA5COR; 06-13-2019 at 01:33 PM.