Page 280 of 351 FirstFirst ... 180230270278279280281282290330 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,800 of 3501

Thread: We Could Talk About The Weather

It was 35 degrees C today.....been that way more or less for the last month.We have had wildfire smoke in the air from the various fires burning around in the interior of the province for the last 4 days.This is the third summer in a row that we have put up with wildfire smoke! Climate Change.....the sign of things to come!
    Why,driving into a brick wall at 60 miles per hour, would I expect it not to hurt! :roll:

Walk and Talk like a Canajun!!

After a small dip from 38+C to "just 25 C "we return to the summer schedule 27 - 31 C, no rain, so i can park my bike in the tears in the ground from the drought.
    For the next 14 days no rain expected as well, just sunny dry weather.
    Much of the Eu the same harvests drying out in the fields, so expect prices for food to become a lot higher.
    Only the grapes and whine will have a bumper year....
    "If the Republicans will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop
    telling the truth about them." - Adlai Stevenson (1900-1965)
    “I’m not liberal/conservative, I’m anti-idiotarian.”
    At some point in the last 20 years, the left moved to the center, and the right moved into a mental institution

That is some hail... no damage? cars dented and all that...
    Just had 3.8 mm rain, monthly total now 4.8 mm.... about 63 mm short.
    At some point in the last 20 years, the left moved to the center, and the right moved into a mental institution

80º (26.67º C) lots of rain. Seems to be a theme. Rest of the week, mid 70's and 80's with more and more rain.
    Last couple of weeks, when it rains and the wind kicks in some trees have been falling over.

I have been enjoying near perfect wx for several weeks. Highs 70's-80. Lows 60's Rain 2-3 days a week, no water shortages here. The nicest wx I have experienced in all my remembering years!!!

cul de n8tb
    "Sadly, it always takes a few martyrs to get the ball rolling." Colonel Tim Boldman 2001
    "There are no differences but differences of degree between different degrees of difference and no difference."--William James
    "Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings." Victor J. Stenger

Quote Originally Posted by PA5COR View Post
    That is some hail... no damage? cars dented and all that...
    Just had 3.8 mm rain, monthly total now 4.8 mm.... about 63 mm short.
    The white car in the 1st vid had minor dings but no broken glass or anything. Local news didn't have any reports of serious damage. The local weather radio was reporting a tornado on the ground out in farm country but nothing got damaged so far as I know. Hail came down for about 25 mins or so.

I expected more damage from those hailstones...not seen those here for decades. Temps simmer on here 30-36 C, no end in sight.
    Portugal and Spain expecting 48 C +........no temps for a white bloke like me.
    At least no need to cut the grass now...it is all brown and dead.

Got an immense line of thunderstorms coming in. Just shut down the radio stuff and disconnected the antennas.

Gonna be a fun ride!!!!

2018-09-01 20_58_38-MyRadar.jpg
    --
    So there I was, totally naked. With only a rubber hose and a stuffed animal...