Page 258 of 351 FirstFirst ... 158208248256257258259260268308 ... LastLast
Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 3501

Thread: We Could Talk About The Weather

Dense fog here this morning but record high temperatures (mid seventies) for this date are expected over the next couple of days.

Not much in the way of wind, unfortunately. It's been five days since I've been out on the water and I'm beginning to go into withdrawal.
    Last edited by NQ6U; 03-13-2017 at 01:14 PM.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

What about you folks in the mid-west and northeast? Listening to the weather today, sounds like you're in for a "good" one. Blizzard?
    "Friendships come in strange packages
    The best ones are opened with a smile"

NA4BH '15

It was sunny and 75°F here at 11:00AM. I know naught of this "snow" thing of which the northeasterners speak.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

We got heavy gale winds and blowing snow... not much actual snow.

Though power would go out... it's holding.
    --
    So there I was, totally naked. With only a rubber hose and a stuffed animal...

Not only did we get a snowstorm yesterday but it's only 16 deg F outside and tomorrow it won't even get near freezing. The high for tomorrow is expected to be about 25 deg F. What is interesting it's not really planning to warm up anytime soon as we have more snow on tap for Saturday and possibly next Thursday as well. The odd part is that this is all following a ridiculously mild winter season. It's like in came spring and winter is trying to make up for lost time. Not that I have any problem with it, I prefer the weather to be like this than mild or hot anyway's. But it is kind of weird. I guess those Chinese are really fooling us with that climate change they made up.
    I keep my 2 feet on the ground, and my head in the twilight zone.

Today it hit 91 degrees.
    Encrypt everything. Even if you have nothing to hide. It increases the noise floor.

This weddur be so cray. 20ºF but 8am. 42 for the high but by noon it will still be 33.

Our weather today- a boy and his dog:

--
    So there I was, totally naked. With only a rubber hose and a stuffed animal...

Quote Originally Posted by n2ize View Post
    < snip >
    I guess those Chinese are really fooling us with that climate change they made up.
    Chinese? I thought it was the Russians!
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Cutch 2K!!

“Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati