Page 249 of 351 FirstFirst ... 149199239247248249250251259299349 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 3505

Thread: We Could Talk About The Weather

Try Ctrl+Print screen.
    Pull up Paint from Windows accessories.
    There is a clipboard above a tile that says Paste. Upper Left.
    Click the clipboard.
    The screenshot will show up as your image.
    Save image.

Freezing rain warning til 10am here outside Harrisburg PA. Temp shows 33 and it just started sprinkling.

All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

One of our wettest Winters in several years, too. This spring, the rat will be weed whacking till the cows come home. If the bastids hadn't left in the first place, they could have eaten all the weeds themselves.
    Last edited by K7SGJ; 01-22-2017 at 04:50 PM.
    A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory

RIP ALBI-W3MIV RIP RUSS-W5RB RIP BOB-VK3ZL

Quote Originally Posted by K7SGJ View Post
    One of our wettest Winters in several years, too. This spring, the rat will be weed whacking till the cows come home. If the bastids hadn't left in the first place, they could have eaten all the weeds themselves.
    And the biggest storm of the three that were predicted to come through this weekend is still on it's way. It's blowing up a gale out there right now—a literal gale.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

We have a active tornado on the ground heading to the city next to us. And when the rain comes we lose the satellite so we can not stay on top of it!
    I thought religions were prophet based organizations.
    What do you mean I am out of money? I still have checks!
    Remember, amateurs built the Ark, professionals built the Titanic

Interstate 8 in eastern San Diego County is closed due to heavy snow.

Quote Originally Posted by K6BSO View Post
    Interstate 8 in eastern San Diego County is closed due to heavy snow.
    We're are in the process of getting round three of the triple header storms, the one that just went through your area. It's pretty heavy at times, but it is expected to move out in the next day or two. The snow pack in the mountains is going to be great as far as ending the drought goes. I think I heard that the drought is considered pretty much over for California. I don't know about Arizona, but it sure has been wet the last few months. The desert is nice and green for a change, very pretty it is. I expect the wild flowers in the spring will be something. My cameras will be working overtime in the near future, and I suppose I'll be able to get a lot of alternate pictures.
    A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory

RIP ALBI-W3MIV RIP RUSS-W5RB RIP BOB-VK3ZL

Yeah, I'm going to have to get out to the Anza-Borrego state park in the spring. The desert wildflowers are going to be magnificent this year.