Page 241 of 351 FirstFirst ... 141191231239240241242243251291341 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 3505

Thread: We Could Talk About The Weather

I guessed it was 62º but it's 66º. Hard to get acclimated to a season when this happens.

Christ... we've got a gale warning....
    --
    So there I was, totally naked. With only a rubber hose and a stuffed animal...

Then tomorrow it's supposed to be 20º lower. Right now I feel the Gulf moisture as the jet stream vacillates.

It was 37°F when I got up this morning. That's what passes for cold here.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

Temperatures are going to be up in the fawties for the next 7-10 days. Gonna melt alll that snow and oce out there.
    I keep my 2 feet on the ground, and my head in the twilight zone.

Quote Originally Posted by n2ize View Post
    Temperatures are going to be up in the fawties for the next 7-10 days. Gonna melt alll that snow and oce out there.
    We're going to get a melt too...

Will probably be gone by Christmas...
    --
    So there I was, totally naked. With only a rubber hose and a stuffed animal...

Oh, boy, some actual weather in San Diego for a change. Sunny and warm gets monotonous after a while.

"A strong cold storm system will move through southern California tonight and Saturday and bring moderate to heavy rainfall with snow in the mountains. Strong gusty winds will occur mainly in the mountains and deserts this afternoon through Saturday, but somewhat strong winds will occur at the coast as well. […] Rainfall amounts look to be one to locally two inches west of the mountains with local 2-3 inch totals in the mountains. [...] rainfall rates could reach or exceed 1/2 inch per hour. Saturday, there could be a few thunderstorms with brief heavy rainfall. The snow level will fall from about 6500 feet with the onset of the precip this evening to 4000 feet by Saturday morning and 3000 feet by late Saturday with the colder air moving in."
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

Orca Whisperer
    We're shooting for 40 tomorrow. Sounds like a great day for a 10 mile run :)
    Big Giant Meteor 2020 - We need to make Earth Great Again

http://www.coreyreichle.com

Forum Addict

Jim
    The machine does not isolate us from the great problems of nature but plunges us more deeply into them. - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Currently we had a slight sleet but with mostly rain. 40ºF and dropping but the precipitation has passed for now although "they" are calling for overnight snow.

Grocery stores were wrecked yesterday.