Page 207 of 351 FirstFirst ... 107157197205206207208209217257307 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 3505

Thread: We Could Talk About The Weather

Quote Originally Posted by NA4BH View Post
    Pythagoras couldn't figure the "BACON" temperature thing out with a fscking slide rule.
    It is a SIN that you could not come up with any TANgible proof for that statement COS I said it is so, so be it.

cul de n8tb
    "Sadly, it always takes a few martyrs to get the ball rolling." Colonel Tim Boldman 2001
    "There are no differences but differences of degree between different degrees of difference and no difference."--William James
    "Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings." Victor J. Stenger

Speaking of gardens, the weather has been the 80s and 90s for the last few weeks, so today I planted some of the veggies in the gardens. It's going to be overcast, a few sprinkles, and warm the next few days, so they should get a good start if the rats and rabbits don't get to them. Fresh salads, salsa, pizza, yum. I traded the cow for the pizza seeds.
    A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory

RIP ALBI-W3MIV RIP RUSS-W5RB RIP BOB-VK3ZL

We are supposed to be up to about 17 degrees C at the end of this week,my rhubarb,swiss chard are up and the cherry tree is starting to blossom out.My solitary peach tree has blossomed and the leaves are popping out it will be 2 or 3 weeks before I know if the blossoms have set and how many peaches we can expect........they are digging out from huge snowfalls back in Quebec and Saskatchewan and most parts in eastern Canada......too bad,so sad.
    Why,driving into a brick wall at 60 miles per hour, would I expect it not to hurt! :roll:

Walk and Talk like a Canajun!!

Been dumping scraps in garden bed all Winter. Going to give it a good dig, add some black soil, flip it and start planting.

It was the warmest temperature ever recorded for a March day here today....... 21 degrees Celsius (69.8 degrees Fahrenheit for the non adaptive mindset ) It with the was like a summer day here today with the sun blazing away like it was .......... yikes! definately going to be another warm summer at this rate
    Why,driving into a brick wall at 60 miles per hour, would I expect it not to hurt! :roll:

Walk and Talk like a Canajun!!

Quote Originally Posted by VE7DCW View Post
    It was the warmest temperature ever recorded for a March day here today....... 21 degrees Celsius (69.8 degrees Fahrenheit for the non adaptive mindset )

Thank you. Finally the temp has been expressed in human temperature. :rofl:
    "Friendships come in strange packages
    The best ones are opened with a smile"

NA4BH '15

It hit 88°F (31°C for you lovers of that...French measurement system) here today. Not a record-breaker, but pretty close to it.

You left the "U" out of recourd. LOL
    "Friendships come in strange packages
    The best ones are opened with a smile"

NA4BH '15

... hot cold, hot cold. Etc, up and down. In and out.