Page 201 of 351 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211251301 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 3505

Thread: We Could Talk About The Weather

Forum Addict
    My alma mater had a bit of a snowball fight: http://imgur.com/a/WeUpu#H8NWM2M
    Jim
    The machine does not isolate us from the great problems of nature but plunges us more deeply into them. - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Snow, snow, snow. Well getting 3-5 inches or 8-12 inches all depends on the track. The Weather Channel says 3-5, NWS Pittsburgh 3-8, local TV weatherman, who knows he act s like he has no clue.
    [SIGPIC] 73

Your first mistake is being in OHIYA, and watching them foreign tv stations. Here in Springfield, we have Scare Center 7 WHIO tv 7.1

cul de n8tb
    "Sadly, it always takes a few martyrs to get the ball rolling." Colonel Tim Boldman 2001
    "There are no differences but differences of degree between different degrees of difference and no difference."--William James
    "Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings." Victor J. Stenger

36 degrees in Julesburg Co. Gonna tackle the rockies today if the chain laws stay down.

It's been a shitty winter so far and doesn't look like it's going to get better any time soon. We'll just have to grin and bare it I suppose, just be quick before you freeze it off.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "The universe is under no obligation to make sense to you."
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

73 de Warren KB2VXA
    Station powered by atomic energy, operator powered by natural gas.

Quote Originally Posted by kb2vxa View Post
    It's been a shitty winter so far and doesn't look like it's going to get better any time soon. We'll just have to grin and bare it I suppose, just be quick before you freeze it off.
    No one wants to see your hindquarters. Put a slip on under that grass skirt.

It was a beautiful day here today (what it's been like for the past 2 weeks or so) .......sunny and not a cloud in the sky.It got to 15 degrees Celsius here,and it's warm for this time of year......and I was reading in today's paper that the Great Lakes are almost frozen over for the second year in a row.......bizarro!
    Why,driving into a brick wall at 60 miles per hour, would I expect it not to hurt! :roll:

Walk and Talk like a Canajun!!

Presently 80 here
    Encrypt everything. Even if you have nothing to hide. It increases the noise floor.

Currently 65°F here, with 70% chance of rain tonight through Monday. That's okay by me—it's been another dry winter in California.

Quote Originally Posted by AF5TY View Post
    36 degrees in Julesburg Co. Gonna tackle the rockies today if the chain laws stay down.
    Nope. Didn't make it over the rockies today. This is what it was doing when the chain laws went up. Yes this is my YT channel.