Page 184 of 351 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185186194234284 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 3505

Thread: We Could Talk About The Weather

Crest and EL Cajon are mighty wet, but it will dry out after a few months.

From the National Weather Service:

...FLASH FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 4 PM PST THIS
    AFTERNOON...

THE FLASH FLOOD WATCH CONTINUES FOR

* A PORTION OF SOUTHWEST CALIFORNIA...INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING
    AREAS...ORANGE COUNTY COASTAL AREAS...RIVERSIDE COUNTY
    MOUNTAINS...SAN BERNARDINO AND RIVERSIDE COUNTY VALLEYS-THE
    INLAND EMPIRE...SAN DIEGO COUNTY COASTAL AREAS...SAN DIEGO
    COUNTY MOUNTAINS...SAN DIEGO COUNTY VALLEYS AND SANTA ANA
    MOUNTAINS AND FOOTHILLS.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

So, yesterday was a very warm one, especially for Christmas time, this morning the well froze. Who Gnu?
    A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory

RIP ALBI-W3MIV RIP RUSS-W5RB RIP BOB-VK3ZL

Quote Originally Posted by K7SGJ View Post
    So, yesterday was a very warm one, especially for Christmas time, this morning the well froze. Who Gnu?
    The NWS has issued frost warnings for the inland valleys of San Diego County overnight. This should prove exciting—around here, people freak out whenever the temp drops below 60°F (15°C).
    Last edited by NQ6U; 12-26-2014 at 01:48 PM.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

Bit of freezing temps now, tomorros 4 - 6 inches snow and temps going down to -10 -15 C here, after a week back to normal, temps just above ) C.
    Looks like the USA will get into the deepfreeze around the 30th and when that happens our winter is bye bye...
    "If the Republicans will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop
    telling the truth about them." - Adlai Stevenson (1900-1965)
    “I’m not liberal/conservative, I’m anti-idiotarian.”
    At some point in the last 20 years, the left moved to the center, and the right moved into a mental institution

I got lucky on Christmas. Big storm in nv, ut and wy. I broke down in salt lake and got delayed by 12 hours. It was just starting to snow when i got moving in the brand new truck. That storm chased me all across Utah and Wyoming. I guess they got hammered up there. I slept at Cheyenne and what was left of the storm caught up about 2h before i left. I outran it again crossing Nebraska and i think its petered out. I should b good rest of the way to NY and Maine.

For Christmas, 62 degrees here at 2AM, then into the 50s. Looks like we got the weather Cor had last year. Upper 50s tomorrow, then 40s to 30s for the rest of the week. Considering that the last two years we got over 3 feet of snow before Christmas, and we were below zero for a few days a year ago, this is a great improvement.
    “The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words."
    --Philip K. Dick

It appears we have Arctic out flow warnings in place over the interior of the province of BC out to the coast of Vancouver Island......it's going to get cold again around here with snow possible for the start of the week with the colder temperatures......it's strange behaviour for a supposed el nino.... Que Sera Sera
    Why,driving into a brick wall at 60 miles per hour, would I expect it not to hurt! :roll:

Walk and Talk like a Canajun!!

Yep, our cold already ran with the tail between the legs.
    5-10 C for the next 14 days no frost no winter... and cold in Canada and USA predicted... meaning winter is a nono here like last year.
    With 2 days of temp's below 0 C we already had more "winter" as the whole last one of 2013 - 2014....
    "If the Republicans will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop
    telling the truth about them." - Adlai Stevenson (1900-1965)
    “I’m not liberal/conservative, I’m anti-idiotarian.”
    At some point in the last 20 years, the left moved to the center, and the right moved into a mental institution

Quote Originally Posted by KJ6BSO View Post
    The NWS has issued frost warnings for the inland valleys of San Diego County overnight. This should prove exciting—around here, people freak out whenever the temp drops below 60°F (15°C).
    Looks like a new winter storm is bringing you some cold weather this week, and maybe a wee bit of snow for us. I love making snowrats.
    A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory

RIP ALBI-W3MIV RIP RUSS-W5RB RIP BOB-VK3ZL