Page 137 of 353 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147187237 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 3526

Thread: We Could Talk About The Weather

Quote Originally Posted by VE7DCW View Post
    We were up into the high 20's today going to be that way all week with highs going into the low 30 degrees Celsius by tuesday...... the weather people say the effects of the impending el nino may be setting in..... their was no el nino last year and we are experiencing the same above normal temperature pattern we had then! Climate change? ...... who knows....
    Can it be long b4 LAF graphs AND natural cycles?
    “The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words."
    --Philip K. Dick

Lower parts of the Netherlands got some serious thunderstorms and lots of torrential rain 180 mm or 7+ inches in a few hours, flooding highways, streets, houses and took some time to clear up.

Here we just has a few mm rain the last night, some clouds and sun, 24 C here. normal for this time of the year is 22 - 23C.
    Back to summer for the rest of the week.
    "If the Republicans will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop
    telling the truth about them." - Adlai Stevenson (1900-1965)
    “I’m not liberal/conservative, I’m anti-idiotarian.”
    At some point in the last 20 years, the left moved to the center, and the right moved into a mental institution

Quote Originally Posted by PA5COR View Post
    Lower parts of the Netherlands got some serious thunderstorms and lots of torrential rain 180 mm or 7+ inches in a few hours, flooding highways, streets, houses and took some time to clear up.

Here we just has a few mm rain the last night, some clouds and sun, 24 C here. normal for this time of the year is 22 - 23C.
    I hope there was a little Dutch boy around in case the dike needed a finger in it.
    A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory

RIP ALBI-W3MIV RIP RUSS-W5RB RIP BOB-VK3ZL

Quote Originally Posted by K7SGJ View Post
    I hope there was a little Dutch boy around in case the dike needed a finger in it.
    I MUST NOT REPLY TO THIS.....................
    "Friendships come in strange packages
    The best ones are opened with a smile"

NA4BH '15

Quote Originally Posted by NA4BH View Post
    I MUST NOT REPLY TO THIS.....................
    Please don't. We know your mind is gutter-warped.
    A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory

RIP ALBI-W3MIV RIP RUSS-W5RB RIP BOB-VK3ZL

Conch Master
    Quote Originally Posted by PA5COR View Post

Pull Up! Pull Up! How can there be lower parts of a country that is basically below sea level?
    "Love Trumps Hate."
    "You Facist, Sexual Predator!"
    " I thought a lot about blowing up the White House"
    Uh Huh, What Love?

Still comfortable here. High school only in the 70''s. 10-15 definitely cooler and we'd be having a Yukon summer.

It's hot here. I left a one-pound roll of 50-50 solder out in the sun today and it melted.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ6BSO View Post
    It's hot here. I left a one-pound roll of 50-50 solder out in the sun today and it melted.
    It's a little after 5 pm here and it's 32 degrees Celsius! ..... one of the several warmest days we've had this summer.... but I will never claim it's hot enough to melt 50-50 solder!
    Why,driving into a brick wall at 60 miles per hour, would I expect it not to hurt!

Walk and Talk like a Canajun!!

17:15 local time and it's 98°F (36.6° C).
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.