Page 102 of 351 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 3501

Thread: We Could Talk About The Weather

Good music, but their unfortunate legacy lives on. The one on the left produced the first................EMO! YYYAAAAAaaaaa............................21
    "The universe is under no obligation to make sense to you."
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

73 de Warren KB2VXA
    Station powered by atomic energy, operator powered by natural gas.

we beat out the 1981-82 winter for record snowfall this year.

It's flirting with 90º here!!

At least the Accenture Match Play golf game won't get snowed out (that happened last year).
    Last edited by W7XF; 02-17-2014 at 02:26 AM.
    Encrypt everything. Even if you have nothing to hide. It increases the noise floor.

It has snowed everyday for a week here. An inch or two followed by a foot or two. We've got ice, ice mixed with snow, snow from Christmas, snow from New Years, snow from Mid-January, snow from Valentines Day, probably 31 varieties of snow. Take your pick, just take it away.
    “The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words."
    --Philip K. Dick

Quote Originally Posted by W7XF View Post
    Well......an ides to escape the snow...... Yuma, AZ hamfest is this weekend.... and the forecast says 90º is not out of the question....
    Not this coming weekend, but thanks anyway. I'm going to be just a TOUCH busy.
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Cutch 2K!!

“Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Snow.

Hope ya weren't expecting something else.

“The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words."
    --Philip K. Dick

First winter we had not one day of frost, no snow, no hail, no slippery iced up roads i ccan rmember.
    8 - 10 C the rest of thhe month ending the meteorological winter without winter.
    Though we had 21 storms/hurricanes and a deluge of rain...
    "If the Republicans will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop
    telling the truth about them." - Adlai Stevenson (1900-1965)
    “I’m not liberal/conservative, I’m anti-idiotarian.”
    At some point in the last 20 years, the left moved to the center, and the right moved into a mental institution

51 here today. Still have a foot or two of snow blanketing the ground. The forecast is up in the air for the next week. The US model sez mid 40s the EURO model sez 20s with lows around ZERO. Get your money back on it. Spring has sprung. (I HOPE)
    --Philip K. Dick

Yesterday and today 11 C sunny, balmy weather, hottest January on record and february goes the same way like for most countries in western europe....
    "If the Republicans will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop
    telling the truth about them." - Adlai Stevenson (1900-1965)
    “I’m not liberal/conservative, I’m anti-idiotarian.”
    At some point in the last 20 years, the left moved to the center, and the right moved into a mental institution

I envy your temperatures but certainly not your storms... EEK! Here at the shore we make sure our antennas and towers are secure against our legendary winter gales but yours are more like hurricanes. Old Man Winter is getting in his last licks and the fat lady is still buried under 20 feet of snow somewhere in Ohio, since her emergency beacon crapped out a while back we'll have to wait until spring thaw. I hope she's not frozen solid by then, do you have any idea how difficult it is to get a fat lady into a tub of warm water?
    "The universe is under no obligation to make sense to you."
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

73 de Warren KB2VXA
    Station powered by atomic energy, operator powered by natural gas.