Thread: Da Bears Almost in Playoffs

Banned

Da Bears Almost in Playoffs

Just need Green Bay to knock off Minnesota.

Go Bears. One and done. (Assuming they move on)

Da Bears have such an excellent defense. Too bad the offense is so poor. Brandon Marshall was marginalized today.

Banned
    Green Bay lost by that much. Vikings in playoffs.

Sorry about that.

Area was in mourning last week. Steelers lost, again, 3rd time in a row, again, due to a last-minute foul-up, again. Knocked them out of the playoffs. I swear that the locals have gotten spoiled, they've come to expect it, almost makes the regular season an after-thought. Surprise.

They did win today. For all the good it does.
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Cutch 300!!!!!

“Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

... and Lovie Smith is out.

Mike Shanahan proved he was a genius with the acquisition of Albert Morris in the 6th round, plus drafting 2 rookie quarterbacks, both obviously very capable. If someone had told me at the end of spring training that the Redskins would beat Dallas in week 17 to finish 10-6, as NFC East Champions, and winners of 7 games in a row, I'd have laughed my ass off.

Now, I wonder if they have any chance of beating Seattle. I saw what they (the Seahawks) did to the 49'ers, and it wasn't pretty. Fast, talented, and aggressive, they will (IMHO) be the best team the Redskins have faced all year, hands down.
    QAnon / GOP Republicans mentally lack the necessary intelligence to even tell a decent lie (Ex: A cabal of Satanic, cannibalistic pedophiles run a global child sex trafficking ring and conspired against former President Dotard dRUMPf during his term in office... Jewish space lasers, etc.). What in the hell makes anyone believe these melon heads can actually govern?

Not sure the Redskins will beat the Seahawks, but I'll take the 13 1/2 points.. it's worth the gamble.

The #6 Bengals are matched up with the #3 Texans AFC wildcard JUST like last year. I am hoping history does not repeat itself in this case. In recent years, the Cincy pro teams make it to post season only to flame out in the first round.

cul de n8tb
    "Sadly, it always takes a few martyrs to get the ball rolling." Colonel Tim Boldman 2001
    "There are no differences but differences of degree between different degrees of difference and no difference."--William James
    "Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings." Victor J. Stenger

Welp, the olde Falcons are in the playoffs, but I fear that the Broncos are gonna be the top dog this time.