Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1555636465

Thread: Random Dumba$$ Funny Picture Thread possible NSFW

a yankee living in the hind end of the bible belt
    some people are like slinkys, not really good for anything, but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

OK, we're doomed...
    QAnon / GOP Republicans mentally lack the necessary intelligence to even tell a decent lie (Ex: A cabal of Satanic, cannibalistic pedophiles run a global child sex trafficking ring and conspired against former President Dotard dRUMPf during his term in office... Jewish space lasers, etc.). What in the hell makes anyone believe these melon heads can actually govern?

"Give me your address there"

Like that post was...
    Moving on, my posts are not helpful

Thanks Charles! When I scrolled down I found the origin to an Anticlaus horror movie "The Austrian Krampus parade looks like a Christmas party from Hell." It is for the naughty kids that don't get either sweets to make them sick or coal to keep them warm. Krampus is a horned, anthropomorphic figure in Alpine folklore who during the Christmas season, scares children who have misbehaved, assisting to Saint Nicholas, who rewards the well-behaved on 5 December at night with modest gifts and bad ones with birch rod only. This random dumbass funny picture looks like someone we all know, now doesn't he?

Name:  krampus.jpg
Views: 725
Size:  35.9 KB
    "The universe is under no obligation to make sense to you."
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

73 de Warren KB2VXA
    Station powered by atomic energy, operator powered by natural gas.

Good grief, besides Bosch being a brand of spark plugs and what the Brits called the Nazis, you must have gone all the way to the bottom of the rabbit hole to find Anonymous Bosch... or is that Hieronymus Borscht? The close up in the second post reminds me of one of many WW2 anti-Semitic cartoons in Lustige Blätter I won't reproduce here. If you really want to see it that badly you can if you scroll down here, https://pictureshistory.blogspot.com...e-blatter.html you'll recognize it.
    "The universe is under no obligation to make sense to you."
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

73 de Warren KB2VXA
    Station powered by atomic energy, operator powered by natural gas.