Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How Many DB Do You Think This Cost?

How Many DB Do You Think This Cost?

Who gives a shit? Those guys are morons.

If you were a CB loving Linear Lunatic who enjoyed this illegal stupidity then "DB" would'nt be in your vocabulary!

Fortunately, I consider myself an Amateur Radio operator who enjoys the radio hobby in a correct fashion.

And of course the Pope is correct ......... those guys are morons!

'nuff said ......
    Why,driving into a brick wall at 60 miles per hour, would I expect it not to hurt! :roll:

Walk and Talk like a Canajun!!

This makes me wonder if there is any enforcement by the FCC at all. I mean, these guys don't seem like they are even making the slightest effort to hide.

Banned
    Wonder if they'll learn, the day someone is standing too close to one of those arrays and it flashes over? RF burns + arc flash, basically. Not anything I personally would want to experience.

Quote Originally Posted by KB3ZGV View Post
    This makes me wonder if there is any enforcement by the FCC at all. I mean, these guys don't seem like they are even making the slightest effort to hide.
    It appears that at present, the FCC enforcement activity in the Amateur and Citizens Radio services is minimal.

A lot of people didn't like the job that Riley Hollingsworth did, or at least the way he did it. But at least he DID something, and was TRYING to get things cleaned up. Since he retired, a lot of things have regressed.
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Cutch 300!!!!!

“Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Those dBs are costly but DBs (douche bags) are priceless. It takes a lot of kilovolts to arc like that, at the base it says something's wrong. Speaking of wrong, those alternators below the engine being subject to road spray and dirt tell a similar story of Brainless Bubba.
    "The universe is under no obligation to make sense to you."
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

73 de Warren KB2VXA
    Station powered by atomic energy, operator powered by natural gas.

"Where would we be without the agitators of the world to attach the electrodes
    of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?" ~ Professor "Dick" Soloman

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WØTKX View Post
    A classic example of a dead short between the ears...

If you actually mean db (as in decibels) I highly doubt anyone out on that field understands what a decibel is or the logarithmic ratio it represents or the relationship between power increase versus decibel or "S unit". I consider the contents of that video moronic. These so called "keydowns" are both illegal and are the dumbest things I have ever seen. I suppose there is a lot of fast money riding on these "keydown contests" which provides the incentive for this idiocy. Frankly I could care less how many "DB" was lost due to the sparking.
    I keep my 2 feet on the ground, and my head in the twilight zone.