Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Little Fender Bender. Oh BTW

A Little Fender Bender. Oh BTW

Letter to husband

My Darling Husband,
    Before you return from your business trip, I just want to let you know about the small accident I had with the pick up truck when I turned into the driveway. Fortunately it's not too bad and I really didn't get hurt, so please don't worry too much about me. I was coming home from Wal-Mart, and when I turned into the driveway I accidentally pushed down on the accelerator instead of the brake. The garage door is slightly bent but fortunately the pick up came to a halt when it bumped into your car. I am really sorry, but I know with your kind-hearted personality you will forgive me. You know how much I love you and care for you my sweetheart. I am enclosing a picture of the damage for you. I cannot wait to hold you in my arms again.
    Your loving wife.
    XXX

P.S. Your girlfriend called.

That's a Ferrari under that pickup...
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

Not only that but the pick up was in the garage and the Ferrari drove UNDER it.
    "Two is One, One is None"

"I used to think people were attracted to me because of my charm and personality
    but my doctor just told me it's because I'm so fat that I have my own gravitational pull!"

Quote <KA9MOT> : The Truth!
    ‎"The problem with posting quotes off the Internet is you never know if they're genuine."--Gen. George Washington at the Battle of Gettysburg, February 30, 1908

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WR1O View Post
    Not only that but the pick up was in the garage and the Ferrari drove UNDER it.
    After the scooter was driven into the garage and pushed the Ferrari under the pickup.

I think I can buff that out.
    A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory

RIP ALBI-W3MIV RIP RUSS-W5RB RIP BOB-VK3ZL

^needs some serious elbow grease then....
    "If the Republicans will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop
    telling the truth about them." - Adlai Stevenson (1900-1965)
    “I’m not liberal/conservative, I’m anti-idiotarian.”
    At some point in the last 20 years, the left moved to the center, and the right moved into a mental institution

Master Navigator
    Jeff Spicoli: Relax, all right? My old man is a television repairman, he's got this ultimate set of tools. I can fix it.

Hey! Just noticed the scooter. Looks like a Honda.

It's OK. The cooler wasn't damaged.............. Beer anyone?
    "Friendships come in strange packages
    The best ones are opened with a smile"

NA4BH '15

Quote Originally Posted by KG4CGC View Post

Letter to husband

My Darling Husband,
    Before you return from your business trip, I just want to let you know about the small accident I had with the pick up truck when I turned into the driveway. Fortunately it's not too bad and I really didn't get hurt, so please don't worry too much about me. I was coming home from Wal-Mart, and when I turned into the driveway I accidentally pushed down on the accelerator instead of the brake. The garage door is slightly bent but fortunately the pick up came to a halt when it bumped into your car. I am really sorry, but I know with your kind-hearted personality you will forgive me. You know how much I love you and care for you my sweetheart. I am enclosing a picture of the damage for you. I cannot wait to hold you in my arms again.
    Your loving wife.
    XXX

P.S. Your girlfriend called.
    Great posting!!