Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So, what is this all about?

So, what is this all about?

Is that thing really 15 KW?

This kind of thing didn't exist when I was into CB in the early 70's It's got to be total homebrew. I get the impression that it's got to be dirty, but if these guys are in competition, wouldn't they want all their power in a tight frequency range?

BTW, on a related subject. I was listening to 75M the other night, and some guys were talking about some ham they called "Jersey Joe" who got caught running 28 KW. Is that something that really happened, or is it just a tall tale that keeps getting bigger?

Oh, and why is the older Chevy Suburban the rolling platform of choice for these guys? It seems like they all use them.

AFAIK,,, They are big = small penis = (same deal as the sh**ty amps)

The have room under the hood for extra alternators and silly stuff that goes with the big amps...

Them there is for road hunting, umhm.

"A night sky full of cries. Hearts filled with lies. The contract: is it worth the price?"

Shouldn't this be in the CB forum?
    "People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Such Funny Beliefs" -AD5MB

"If someone tells you he believes in and talks to an invisible bunny named Harvey, you put him on medication and a regimen of therapy. If someone tells you he believes in and talks to God, well, that's perfectly acceptable. Why that's the case is impossible for me to fathom." - WP2XX

Latest ClubLog entries.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ3N View Post
    Yes it should.

Joe, you know it was posts like this that got you into hot water over yonder. C'mon.

And did any of the Pack Rats get ahold of you, or did that fall by the wayside?
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Cutch 300!!!!!

“Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Quote Originally Posted by KJ3N View Post
    Yup. Relocation complete.

It's OK, no trouble to move it, and new members may not know all the forums like we curmudgeons do...
    QAnon / GOP Republicans mentally lack the necessary intelligence to even tell a decent lie (Ex: A cabal of Satanic, cannibalistic pedophiles run a global child sex trafficking ring and conspired against former President Dotard dRUMPf during his term in office... Jewish space lasers, etc.). What in the hell makes anyone believe these melon heads can actually govern?

Quote Originally Posted by ad4mg View Post
    Yup. Relocation complete.
    Danke. Now I can ignore it completely. ;)
    "People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Such Funny Beliefs" -AD5MB

"If someone tells you he believes in and talks to an invisible bunny named Harvey, you put him on medication and a regimen of therapy. If someone tells you he believes in and talks to God, well, that's perfectly acceptable. Why that's the case is impossible for me to fathom." - WP2XX

Latest ClubLog entries.

One parting comment to answer the question:

So, what is this all about?
    Small penis compensation.

You're welcome.

Latest ClubLog entries.

Moar Power?

"Where would we be without the agitators of the world to attach the electrodes
    of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?" ~ Professor "Dick" Soloman