Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: High School Fantasies...

High School Fantasies...

My, how things have changed. I read here that a trendy little LA high school has its own form of Fantasy Football.

Called "Fantasy Slut League", male students draft female students by getting them to perform sex acts, and then creating teams around who did what. What a transition. In the early 70s the only team I remember centered around a girl was the one that a certain redhead pulled together one night at a party after doing far too many drugs. The resulting gossip was enough to convince her to drop out...

http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/23/us/cal...html?hpt=hp_t3
    Give a man a fish, and he will eat it. Teach a man to fish and he will spend lots of money on tackle...

Our "Redhead" was an exchange student from England. I miss High School.
    "Friendships come in strange packages
    The best ones are opened with a smile"

NA4BH '15

Quote Originally Posted by AE1PT View Post
    In the early 70s the only team I remember centered around a girl was the one that a certain redhead pulled together one night at a party after doing far too many drugs. The resulting gossip was enough to convince her to drop out...
    Hawkeye Pierce: "My school could have used someone like her."
    B. J. Honeycutt: "Mine did."
    "People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Such Funny Beliefs" -AD5MB

"If someone tells you he believes in and talks to an invisible bunny named Harvey, you put him on medication and a regimen of therapy. If someone tells you he believes in and talks to God, well, that's perfectly acceptable. Why that's the case is impossible for me to fathom." - WP2XX

Latest ClubLog entries.

"Principal reported" is better than "principal accused of" but one wonders if he was just a little miffed at not being included in the fun.
    "Everyone wants to be an AM Gangsta until it's time to start doing AM Gangsta shit."

My, how things have changed. I read here that a trendy little LA high school has its own form of Fantasy Football.

Called "Fantasy Slut League", male students draft female students by getting them to perform sex acts, and then creating teams around who did what. What a transition. In the early 70s the only team I remember centered around a girl was the one that a certain redhead pulled together one night at a party after doing far too many drugs. The resulting gossip was enough to convince her to drop out...

http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/23/us/cal...html?hpt=hp_t3
    You don't "do drugs" you "take drugs" or "use drugs". As for the doing part the drugs do you, you don't do them. ;)
    I keep my 2 feet on the ground, and my head in the twilight zone.

Saw this. They're also saying this is fairly commonplace these days and has happened at other schools.

I think we had a couple of 'those kind of girls' at my grade school. A georgeous Mexican-Italian girl comes to mind. At 13 she looked 36 and had a killer rack. She had a kid by the time she was 14.

My other grade school was interesting because there were students from 1/2 of Europe as well as daughters from some Broadway/Hollywood actors. Throw in a firecracker who was the daughter of the ex-Argentine ambassador and things could get interesting quickly. ;)
    “The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words."
    --Philip K. Dick

Banned
    I'm an advocate for sexual freedom but there's a lot to be said for having some self-respect.

Quote Originally Posted by n2ize View Post
    You don't "do drugs" you "take drugs" or "use drugs". As for the doing part the drugs do you, you don't do them. ;)
    That may not always be true. I have seen on TV where some people will have a hooker put cocaine on their lips and give them a BJ. Now, if they just cut a hole in the bag and go to town, then they will be doing drugs. ;)

"A night sky full of cries. Hearts filled with lies. The contract: is it worth the price?"

Quote Originally Posted by n2ize View Post
    Statements such as this make me wonder if certain peoples shoelaces have ever been loose enough to be part of the party scene...

And one does indeed do drugs. And then they do you. And if it's all good, you do someone else...

Vernacular. It's where most of civilization lives!
    Give a man a fish, and he will eat it. Teach a man to fish and he will spend lots of money on tackle...

Statements such as this make me wonder if certain peoples shoelaces have ever been loose enough to be part of the party scene...

And one does indeed do drugs. And then they do you. And if it's all good, you do someone else...

Vernacular. It's where most of civilization lives!
    Isn't that a couple miles outside of Akron?
    A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory

RIP ALBI-W3MIV RIP RUSS-W5RB RIP BOB-VK3ZL