Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: *sigh* - Redskins

*sigh* - Redskins

Oh well, they lost another game. What hurt was that we had a chance, but my favorite player, Santana Moss, fumbled after a catch that put them in scoring position.

* le sigh *

Sucks to be me lately, this was icing on the cake for a hideous weekend month. :-|
    QAnon / GOP Republicans mentally lack the necessary intelligence to even tell a decent lie (Ex: A cabal of Satanic, cannibalistic pedophiles run a global child sex trafficking ring and conspired against former President Dotard dRUMPf during his term in office... Jewish space lasers, etc.). What in the hell makes anyone believe these melon heads can actually govern?

Many of us feel the same way about USC, aka, Gamecocks.

Banned
    Look, until you live in Buffalo, I don't want to hear any of your whining!

Conch Master
    Quote Originally Posted by ad4mg View Post
    Oh well, they lost another game. What hurt was that we had a chance, but my favorite player, Santana Moss, fumbled after a catch that put them in scoring position.

* le sigh *

Sucks to be me lately, this was icing on the cake for a hideous weekend month. :-|
    aaa you are in a large group there guy. We got no Virginia Football this year, ie. UVA and VT lost to! I can't even watch Hockey because they are on strike. Guess that leaves us with the WWF or something
    "Love Trumps Hate."
    "You Facist, Sexual Predator!"
    " I thought a lot about blowing up the White House"
    Uh Huh, What Love?

Quote Originally Posted by KK4AMI View Post
    aaa you are in a large group there guy. We got no Virginia Football this year, ie. UVA and VT lost to! I can't even watch Hockey because they are on strike. Guess that leaves us with the WWF or something
    Game six of the NLCS tonight, and it's a high-drama game. The Cards lead the Giants 3-2 so they have a chance to go to the World Series if they win.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

Underneath the Atomic Ooze of Hanford, WA
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ6BSO View Post
    Game six of the NLCS tonight, and it's a high-drama game. The Cards lead the Giants 3-2 so they have a chance to go to the World Series if they win.
    Hopefully, the C's lose, Mr. Bay Area.

Wouldn't have been fun to have another Bay Area WS?
    http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q275/nx6d/ham%20radio/SANY1260.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by WU9G View Post
    Hopefully, the C's lose, Mr. Bay Area.
    Of course. I was just playing up the drama of the game.

Wouldn't have been fun to have another Bay Area WS?
    I don't know, Janet, you undoubtedly remember what happened last time there was a Bay Bridge Series.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

Of course. I was just playing up the drama of the game.

I don't know, Janet, you undoubtedly remember what happened last time there was a Bay Bridge Series.
    I was pretty ok with the outcome. Fremont, remember?

Quote Originally Posted by WU9G View Post
    I was pretty ok with the outcome. Fremont, remember?
    I had just driven north up the Cypress Structure on the Nimitz and across the Bay Bridge about 45 minutes before the quake hit. As far as I was concerned, it was proof that the powers that be in the universe could not tolerate the abomination of two Bay Area teams in a championship series at the same time.

I had just driven north up the Cypress Structure on the Nimitz and across the Bay Bridge about 45 minutes before the quake hit. As far as I was concerned, it was proof that the powers that be in the universe could not tolerate the abomination of two Bay Area teams in a championship series at the same time.
    Whoa, you were closer than I was. I used to commute on the Cypress every day for 4 years, before I moved to Eastern Contra Costa county. If it wasn't for the World Series, a lot more people would have gotten killed when the Cypress went down.

I had gone to the city that day for a meeting with some accountants. We got out by 3:00, and I was sitting outside at The Front Room in Concord having a Long Island Ice Tea with the ex at 5:04 when the quake hit. It was truly bizarre watching the asphalt on the street undulate, even way out there in CoCo county.
    Attached Images Attached Images