Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wish me luck. 2 Interviews today

Wish me luck. 2 Interviews today

I will be off shortly for 2 job interviews. This should prove interesting as one is similar to what I do now but involves robotics. the other is bizarre as the want a Jack of all trades maintenance (machine, hvac, building) mechanic combined with IT tech. I am going to the second one just to see what they have been smoking or what they expect from someone in that position. I am confidant I could do either one of these jobs. (IT might be a bit of a Challenge) I will find out soon enough. Tomorrow it is back to the current job for an 8 hour meeting so we can learn what some auditors will be looking for. I have done the walk through with the auditors three of the 5 years I have worked there and do not understand why I must sit through a mandatory meeting on what should have been my day off. I probably Know what the auditors are looking for better than the HR person who is teaching it. The place has gone downhill and still sliding fast and like a rat I know when to get off a sinking ship.

a yankee living in the hind end of the bible belt
    some people are like slinkys, not really good for anything, but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Orca Whisperer
    Little secret: IT can be challenging at times, but most of what we do is use Google lol
    Big Giant Meteor 2020 - We need to make Earth Great Again

http://www.coreyreichle.com

Quote Originally Posted by KC2UGV View Post
    Little secret: IT can be challenging at times, but most of what we do is use Google lol
    Thanks for that secret Corey.... That is what I do when I have to fix one of the computers here at the house. The hardware is the easy part for me. software can give me fits at times.

a yankee living in the hind end of the bible belt
    some people are like slinkys, not really good for anything, but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Godspeed OM.

"Bacon, Beans and Limousines"
    "Actually, it's a Democratic Republic; Democratic comes first".
    Please don't confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is obviously me, But my attitude depends largely upon you.

Break a leg!

cul de n8tb
    "Sadly, it always takes a few martyrs to get the ball rolling." Colonel Tim Boldman 2001
    "There are no differences but differences of degree between different degrees of difference and no difference."--William James
    "Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings." Victor J. Stenger

Banned
    Good luck OM!

Knock em dead. Hope you get good offers from both of them. It's a warm fuzzy to be wanted.
    A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory

RIP ALBI-W3MIV RIP RUSS-W5RB RIP BOB-VK3ZL

Good luck! Hope you get laid! (Oops, sorry, that's only for birthdays...)
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ6BSO View Post
    Good luck! Hope you get laid! (Oops, sorry, that's only for birthdays...)
    Not necessarily.
    A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory

RIP ALBI-W3MIV RIP RUSS-W5RB RIP BOB-VK3ZL

Good luck, hals und beinbruch....;)
    "If the Republicans will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop
    telling the truth about them." - Adlai Stevenson (1900-1965)
    “I’m not liberal/conservative, I’m anti-idiotarian.”
    At some point in the last 20 years, the left moved to the center, and the right moved into a mental institution