Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Avatar Story

Quote Originally Posted by VE7DCW View Post
    Yup....... a photo of the great Nikola Tesla ...... a man who was way ahead of his time!
    He's making cars now.
    "Friendships come in strange packages
    The best ones are opened with a smile"

NA4BH '15

My avatar just looks cool, has a rebellious sort of edge to it, i suppose. It will be changed once i find something cooler whenever that may occur, and for however long that lasts.
    The louder the monkey, the smaller its balls.

I just decided "One Knob To Rule Them All" needed a little bit more oomph.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

Quote Originally Posted by WR1O View Post
    Pretty self explanatory, I pay homage to one of the greatest men to ever live.
    ^^^^werd.

"Bacon, Beans and Limousines"
    "Actually, it's a Democratic Republic; Democratic comes first".
    Please don't confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is obviously me, But my attitude depends largely upon you.

My avatar pretty much speaks for itself.
    "The universe is under no obligation to make sense to you."
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

73 de Warren KB2VXA
    Station powered by atomic energy, operator powered by natural gas.

I make most of mine...and a few other ones seen around The Island. It's Fun.
    Mostly honest portrayals. That's how we roll...
    av1.jpgav2.jpgav3.jpgav4.jpgav5.jpg

...and more.

"Bacon, Beans and Limousines"
    "Actually, it's a Democratic Republic; Democratic comes first".
    Please don't confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is obviously me, But my attitude depends largely upon you.

Quote Originally Posted by VE7DCW View Post
    Yup....... a photo of the great Nikola Tesla ...... a man who was way ahead of his time!
    Timing is everything, bad timing can lead to massive sexual dysfunction. Who wants that? Never mind, i forgot some here might be intrigued with that concept.

cul de n8tb
    "Sadly, it always takes a few martyrs to get the ball rolling." Colonel Tim Boldman 2001
    "There are no differences but differences of degree between different degrees of difference and no difference."--William James
    "Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings." Victor J. Stenger

Quote Originally Posted by kb2vxa View Post
    My avatar pretty much speaks for itself.
    Your avatar speaks gay.

cul de n8tb
    "Sadly, it always takes a few martyrs to get the ball rolling." Colonel Tim Boldman 2001
    "There are no differences but differences of degree between different degrees of difference and no difference."--William James
    "Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings." Victor J. Stenger

Quote Originally Posted by N2NH View Post
    Yellow and red squares... reminds me of... boxes.

I smoked those cigarettes in college. As well as British ovals and some coffin nails. Enough tar and nicotine to get you high. Legally.
    I took up chewing tobacco in college. Started with Skoal dip and then Red Man plug and loose leaf chew/ It was not uncommon to find me studying in the lounge and occasionally (but very discretely) expectorating into a styrofoam coffee cup making it appear as if I was sipping coffee when I was actually spattin out terbacky juice.

When I was in high school I smoked pipes (Borkum riff, Amphora, and Captain Black commercial blends) and later various high end house blends that I would buy in expensive tobacconists shops in Manhattan) and also ceegars When it came to ceegars I usually smoked Garcia Vega "Panatella". or Italian stogies.
    Last edited by n2ize; 10-04-2012 at 05:13 AM.
    I keep my 2 feet on the ground, and my head in the twilight zone.

Those bring back memories, John...as does the thought of E.A. Carey (North Canton pipe/tobacconist) and a little news stand at a now-defunct shopping mall which sold custom pipe blends.

Quit in '88 and gave my friend quite the rack of high-end pipes. He's the sort who would be happy to smoke a bowl a month if that.
    "Everyone wants to be an AM Gangsta until it's time to start doing AM Gangsta shit."